My phone is allergic to my friend

ILoveZed

Hi, so I dont really have any problems, but I just wanted to tell you a quite funny story. So today I saw one of my friends who is literally an apple fan boy ? and we talked about school and friends. And we decided to stop, because he wanted to see something on my phone(S9+). So as soon as he touched it by screen freezes ???. He had his iPhone in his other hand, maybe it was because of that. When I touched it the screen immediately fixed itself? He touched it again, but his phone was in his bagpack and the phone worked perfectly fine. I almost fell on the floor from laugh ???. So is there any chance that Samsung did that on purpose???

Status update?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones