PS5 confirmed... what do you wanna see?

iLostMyXbox21
4 hours ago, Nemo449 said:

I think Sony and Microsoft need to become competative with the PC market. 

If the next gen doesnt perform at 4K 60FPs at a minimum. Not only will that give PC devs a kick up the back side we may actually see some untapped innovations. 

I would argue we would need to see options for higher then 60 fps gameplay as well.  

I would love to see new consoles who may only briefly compete with high end machines. 

Sadly the cost of such a machine would only be passed down to us as the consumer 

i believe is Sony and Microsoft worked together for a new line of consoles with Nvidia and AMD or Intel, and we would have a console that will run the universe

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Physical hardware we can see. 

2 USb c front ports, 1 usb a back, full sata 3 speeds, stable 1080p 120 fps, 4k sounds stupid af, & universal game platform for ps4 & future consoles. 

4k 30/60 fps is stupid. I rather have a higher frame rates than better graphics. I could see it now. In 2025, people would demand 8k 60fps when 4k is barely able run games @ stable 30fps.

I would love to see new consoles who may only briefly compete with high end machines. 

Sadly the cost of such a machine would only be passed down to us as the consumer 

Not really. The business plan for Sony and Microsoft has always been to sell the consoles at a loss and make it up through software sales.

Bluetooth to the max.

Like if they let me us a bluetooth headset without a cable and on top let me stream music and videos from my phone to the console and to the TV / Amp from there, I'd even switch consoles.

And if they let me use my Xbox controller on the PS5 I'd definitely switch because to be honest, Playstation has had the better exclusive games for years now. But that alone wouldn't be a reason to switch for me. But full bluetooth compatibility? That would be a blast.

“For if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well.” 
― Barack Obama

Tech:

Daily Driver: MacBook Pro 15" TB (mid-2018), Intel Core i7-8850H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz, 512 GB SSD, AMD Radeon Pro 560XWeight lifting: Dell Alienware 15 R4, Intel Core i7-8750H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz SK Hynix, Nvidia GTX 1070 on 15" 1080p TN Gsync 120Hz, Intel Pro 7600p PCIe NVMe 256 GB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 15" 1920x1080 TN Gsync 120Hz, Windows 10 Pro, Fedora 30, K.L, P.OS. The Home Panel: Samsung C34H892, 34" Ultra Wide 3440x1440p, VA, 60Hz.

Tumblr - Riot-Company, CA