Skyrim: what's your playstyle?

ManOfDisguise

I dont really care about Race but u can mention that too. I'm a Nord and I play as a sneaky long range archer. Love those awesome moments when it shows your arrow flying and BAM right between their eyes! At 1st I wanted to be a mage or warrior but weirdly enough I ended up loving thise archer playstyle. Hunting is fun :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Im more of a run "Fuck-Shit-Up" Type of guy

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I tend to always gravitate to an assassin with a bow. 

My first character I ever made in skyrim was a nord warrior, good guy. He ended up evolving to an evil assassin with with magic abilities.

I love to murder whole cities then reload saves <3

Diamond 5 in League :)

Stupidly OP Dawnbreaker + dagger dual wield that happens to break the attack speed limit. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

im the lurker in the shadows with 2 conjured dragon priests , but my sneak is too low so everybody sees me and i run in circles becuase im a level 50 with 100 health. . so yeah....

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Two Handed Nord using Heavy Armor.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Big nord with a huge hammer and heavy armor. What else would you think a swede rolls?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Stack heavy armor, spec for magicka and stam.

One handed sword and heal/offensive spell + augments  

I played a titanium plated glass cannon. Dealing with magic was difficult though. 

Error: 410

I always played the assassin with a bow,dagger and the element of surprise (sneaking). However I've always wanted to play as a necromancer/illusionist...

I play with destruction magic in both hands. 

Mpower, 3570k & Gtx Titan Black

one handed dagger assassin with max stealth / one handed.

ONE HIT AND ITS ALL OVER

I tend to always gravitate to an assassin with a bow. 

My first character I ever made in skyrim was a nord warrior, good guy. He ended up evolving to an evil assassin with with magic abilities.

Same, though I'm usually equal-parts bow and daggers. Unfortunately in Skyrim, that meant increasing One-Handed to the point where I was a badass with pretty much all swords. So I eventually started running around with dual deadric swords later on.

I do enjoy the assassin-type characters though. Go in, slit one guy's throat... whip out the bow to snipe the dude on the nearby cliff.... it's fun, man. Especially if you mix in the slow time shout. Can shoot 3 or 4 arrows depending on your perks at different targets, and they all get hit at once when the effect wears off.

Total badassery.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

I dont really care about Race but u can mention that too. I'm a Nord and I play as a sneaky long range archer. Love those awesome moments when it shows your arrow flying and BAM right between their eyes! At 1st I wanted to be a mage or warrior but weirdly enough I ended up loving thise archer playstyle. Hunting is fun :)

Out of curiosity, did you disable auto-aim? I find sniping with a bow much more rewarding if auto-aim is turned off. You need a mod for it I think.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Am a heavy armoured in your face hit you with my axe or shield then Dragon shout till they are dead kinda play style.

Cry Havoc!

My last 2 campaigns I've ended up as a Dunmer stealth archer with some one-handed skills, and a Bosmer stealth archer with some one-handed skills.

I might force myself to role-play a Nord warrior that doesn't believe in sneaking around.

Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 Asus X99-Deluxe | EVGA GTX 980 SC | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seasonic Platinum Series 760 | NZXT H440 White | Shimian 27" 2560x1440 | Ducky 9087 TKL | Logitech G9x | Audio-Technica ATH-M50 | Schiit Audio Modi DAC & Magni Amp

www.ethangriswold.com

Out of curiosity, did you disable auto-aim? I find sniping with a bow much more rewarding if auto-aim is turned off. You need a mod for it I think.

uh there's auto aim on PC?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I like using a bow stealthily on a very hard difficulty setting. It's very rewarding if you do it right, especially if you get the hang of it without needing crosshairs.

TGM

player.additem f 9999999

tmm 1

advlevel

advlevel

advlevel

advlevel

advlevel

advlevel

etc...

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

uh there's auto aim on PC?

Yep. For Skyrim bow and arrow there certainly is. 

Example of a thread about it.

You just have to download a mod that disables it. 

Example of it in action:

11790191906_85ab01443b_o.png

If you are relatively close, auto-aim makes it hit. Like your arrows are magnetic or something. It's dumb.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I don't really have a playstyle. I have an elf wizard guy that is really really bad...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Minor in Destruction, Major in stealth, heavy armor, and onehanded. 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller