Iron fist season 1 and 2 CONTAINS SPOILERS

Sir Asvald

THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Hello everyone. :D I'm currently waiting for the new season of Deardevil. I've Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and also defenders, but I haven't completed Iron fist first season because it's so cringe for me. Could someone tell me what happens in both seasons?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

13 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Hello everyone. :D I'm currently waiting for the new season of Deardevil. I've Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and also defenders, but I haven't completed Iron fist first season because it's so cringe for me. Could someone tell me what happens in both seasons?

Season 1 was pretty mixed, with really bad writing being the biggest fault. But Season 2 is sooooooo much better. Season 2 is actually really good. So I'd advise you to watch it anyway.

But if you want spoilers, why not just google (or watch on Youtube) a season recap?

Spoiler

Season One: Danny Rand comes back to America. He's Iron Fist. His parents are dead. His parent's best friend Harold took over their company. Harold Died. Except he didn't. His kids run the company now. They're kind of dicks. The Hand is manipulating Harold and his kids into running the company a certain way. Danny fights the Hand, and mostly defeats them. Danny's friend from the secret city comes to help him, but is secretly jealous of Danny having the Iron Fist.

Season Two: Danny's friend becomes the villain, steals the Iron Fist powers from Danny, and kinda becomes a murderous psychopath (Think: The Punisher, but without the moral line that he draws). Danny's friend thinks he's doing the right thing, but ends up killing innocent people. Danny and co defeat his friend, and the Iron Fist power gets transferred to Coleen (Who is mega bad ass).

I'm leaving out so much that's still important, just google a recap, dude.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

12 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

That's a shame. Season 1 kind of sucked. The choreography was a bit weak, and the writing was atrocious, but both of those problems were fixed for Season 2.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)