Cheap PC with Athlon 200GE

Just wondering would the Athlon 200GE be enough for some light gaming with the iGPU, probably on 1440x900 or 720p, mostly league of legends and some card games, and I really want to be able to play it with 60+ fps. It's the cheapest solution I can go with since almost all GT 1030s are the DDR4 versions, some regular ones too but over 100$, and 2200G would bump up the cost aswell if paired with a better motherboard and ram which makes sense if going with it. 

Also is a cooler included with the 200GE?

2 minutes ago, MrlUnleashed said:

Just wondering would the Athlon 200GE be enough for some light gaming with the iGPU, probably on 1440x900 or 720p, mostly league of legends and some card games,

That sounds reasonable, yes...

and I really want to be able to play it with 60+ fps.

That might not always be possible for that amount of money...

It's the cheapest solution I can go with since almost all GT 1030s are the DDR4 versions, some regular ones too but over 100$, and 2200G would bump up the cost aswell if paired with a better motherboard and ram which makes sense if going with it. 

2200G is far superior to the 200GE in all aspects.

And if you really want to game, you should go for the 2200G and the fastest memory you can get for the money you have.

Motherboard isn't something I'd invest too much to be honest, though I'd get one with 4 Memory Slots (if not ITX).

Also is a cooler included with the 200GE?

Yes, if you get the Boxed Version.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

10 minutes ago, MrlUnleashed said:

all GT 1030s are the DDR4 versions,

You can find sub $100 gddr5 versions on eBay pretty easily.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Yes, if you get the Boxed Version.

Which one is it?

I played LoL on a Core 2 Duo and HD4670 - I did pretty good had 60+fps on 1680x1050 so GO for it.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600  /  Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk  /  GPU: PowerColor RED DEVIL RX480 / GT 730 [retired]  /  RAM: 16GB 3000Mhz Teamgroup T-Force Vulcan  /  PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold Plus 550W  /  HDD: 3TB Toshiba P300 + 320GB Seagate / Case: Phanteks P400A  / Sentimental value 2006 case [retired]..... Monitor: AOC 24G2U 144Hz

6 hours ago, MrlUnleashed said:

Which one is it?

The one that's advertized as Boxed and not Tray.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"