ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming Motherboard

So I have a ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming motherboard, and I have been trying to turn on the onboard graphics for who knows how long. All I know is that I have a graphics card already and I have two monitors hooked up to the computer. The only problem is that in the BIOS I cannot find anything at all on how to turn on the onboard graphics.

If you need more detail please do let me know.

what does that mean 

I am sorry I am new to this whole computer thing.

2 minutes ago, Moltinaeb said:

what does that mean 

I am sorry I am new to this whole computer thing.

You need a processor with an integrated graphics chip for onboard graphics, What processor did you buy?

also please press the reply button so we know when you reply!

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I have a Ryzen 7 1700 with eight cores running at 3 gigahertz. It has 8 cores 16 logical processors virtualization disabled hyper-v support is a yes has 788kb of L! cache 4.0 Mb of L2 cache and 16.0 megabytes of L3 cache.

Just now, Moltinaeb said:

I have a Ryzen 7 1700 with eight cores running at 3 gigahertz. It has 8 cores 16 logical processors virtualization disabled hyper-v support is a yes has 788kb of L! cache 4.0 Mb of L2 cache and 16.0 megabytes of L3 cache.

That processor isnt an APU (and AMD processor with integrated graphics), so you cannot use the video outputs on the motherboard.

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Moltinaeb said:

Those CPUs don't have onboard graphics, only the ones labeled "G" have it

Why do you need integrated graphics anyways?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

cause I don't really have the money to get another graphics card unless you could give me some advice and recommend one that has a really good price to production value. I am looking to play 1080p at around 60 fps. If there is something higher that would be nice. I would also like to be able to play on high or ultra settings for most games. Any ideas or recommendations?

Why do you need another graphics card?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

cause I have two monitors but I can't use one because the graphics card I have right now is trash. I can play around 240p at maybe 20 fps on low setting on a good day. So I am looking to upgrade with a graphics card that has 2 HDMI ports on it or something like that. 

cause I have two monitors but I can't use one because the graphics card I have right now is trash. I can play around 240p at maybe 20 fps on low setting on a good day. So I am looking to upgrade with a graphics card that has 2 HDMI ports on it or something like that. 

How much do you want to spend?

Again, please press the reply button.

Then budget/country for the GPU? and what power supply? Did you just buy some $25 GPU to get the PC up and running? What's your current GPU?

Spoiler

I don't want to spend more than 400 dollars, around 2-3 hundred would be nice.

What do you mean by pressing the reply button?

Sorry man, I'm just new to all of this.

Button at the bottom of each reply, little arrow pointing left.

Whats your location?

3 minutes ago, Moltinaeb said:

on the cheapest side of things, the Gigabyte 1050 Windforce card do have 2 HDMI (3 in total)

I don't want to spend more than 400 dollars, around 2-3 hundred would be nice.

$400 is enough for a GTX 1070, while $200-$300 will bring you the RX 580. Some of them do have 2 HDMI outs.

What do you mean by pressing the reply button?

More like the 'quote' button. It's the arrow button on the bottom of each of the comment boxes

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

I have an NIVIDI GTX 260. And my power supply is 500w silver.

COULD EVERYBODY PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!! AH
I AM TRYING MY BEST TO KEEP UP WITH THINGS,

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP BUT JUST PLEASE SLOW DOWN

I WILL ADDRESS EACH PERSON BY TYPING THEIR USERNAME FIRST IN MY REPLIES.

Slottr 

I live in Denver Colorado in the united states of America.

6 minutes ago, Moltinaeb said:

PSU is probably fine but what country? if you're in the US just buy an RX 580, it'll be perfectly fine for 1080p gaming, don't need to spend $400, why did you say earlier you had no money? lol

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/XYDzK8/asus-radeon-rx-580-4gb-dual-video-card-dual-rx580-o4g

Or if you buy this RX 570 you get some free games with it
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/JQQRsY/powercolor-radeon-rx-570-41gb-red-dragon-video-card-axrx-570-4gb-red-dragon

Spoiler

COULD EVERYBODY PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!! AH
I AM TRYING MY BEST TO KEEP UP WITH THINGS,

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP BUT JUST PLEASE SLOW DOWN

I WILL ADDRESS EACH PERSON BY TYPING THEIR USERNAME FIRST IN MY REPLIES.

You can address each person by pressing the reply or quote button 

Capture.JPG

4 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Button at the bottom of each reply, little arrow pointing left.

Whats your location?

I live in the US 

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

PSU is probably fine but what country? if you're in the US just buy an RX 580, it'll be perfectly fine for 1080p gaming, don't need to spend $400

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/XYDzK8/asus-radeon-rx-580-4gb-dual-video-card-dual-rx580-o4g

Could it do 1080p at around 60fps and on high or ultra settings? Also, does it have 2 HDMI ports?

5 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

on the cheapest side of things, the Gigabyte 1050 Windforce card do have 2 HDMI (3 in total)

$400 is enough for a GTX 1070, while $200-$300 will bring you the RX 580. Some of them do have 2 HDMI outs.

More like the 'quote' button. It's the arrow button on the bottom of each of the comment boxes

Thank you for the help. I will take your advice and the advice of others as well. 

Thank you again.

Could it do 1080p at around 60fps and on high or ultra settings? Also, does it have 2 HDMI ports?

RX 580 or 6GB 1060, or check craigslist for a used card

It says how many HDMI ports it has on the part picker

just look up benchmarks, but generally yes the RX 570/580 will do 1080p high/ultra settings in AAA games, the 8GB model being a bit better

or find a used 980ti for around $250 on ebay

Spoiler