NZXT H700i - moving the cable management bar

NoctusT
Go to solution Solved by Nogghan,
4 minutes ago, NoctusT said:

Hello, building my very first PC right now. Using the ASUS X470F motherboard. I'm having a ton of fun so far, but my problem is that the power cable for hte motherboard cant really fit past the cable management bar since it's so close to the motherboard. I removed the top and bottom screws of the bar and moved it to the right, but the middle bit hasnt moved. Am I missing something here? Is there another screw that I need to remove to move the cable management bar?

Thanks!

there are more than 2 screws i forgot where they all are but theres one in the middle of the back near all the cable routing trays i think, i own an h700 my self but i didnt have to move the cable bar at all i jsut routed the cables underneath it

Hello, building my very first PC right now. Using the ASUS X470F motherboard. I'm having a ton of fun so far, but my problem is that the power cable for hte motherboard cant really fit past the cable management bar since it's so close to the motherboard. I removed the top and bottom screws of the bar and moved it to the right, but the middle bit hasnt moved. Am I missing something here? Is there another screw that I need to remove to move the cable management bar?

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, NoctusT said:

Thanks!

there are more than 2 screws i forgot where they all are but theres one in the middle of the back near all the cable routing trays i think, i own an h700 my self but i didnt have to move the cable bar at all i jsut routed the cables underneath it

First thing I learned is that the cable management bar is more of a suggestion than a requirement, here's linus's video on some tips on how to improve.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

6 minutes ago, NoctusT said:

Thanks!

if you wanna see a picture of how i did my cable theres a picture on my profile 

11 minutes ago, Nogghan said:

9 minutes ago, Nogghan said:

if you wanna see a picture of how i did my cable theres a picture on my profile 

Heyyy ty found and fixed!!