leak warantys

I am planning on getting an 8700k and I am wanting to watercool with an rgb aio (although a regular aio will work), either a 360 or a 240. What I am wanting is a very very nice leak warranty that covers everything in my system, thinking about spending $100-$150. planning on a corsair omega case if that matters.

25 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

Are you telling us or are you asking us?

I believe he is asking if there is an AIO that will cover the cost of any damaged hardware should the AIO leak all over the components. 

I think he threw in the case just in case as additional info?

22 hours ago, DVA said:

I believe he is asking if there is an AIO that will cover the cost of any damaged hardware should the AIO leak all over the components. 

I think he threw in the case just in case as additional info?

yea, dont they cover it,  but  cant gaurentee you'd be able to replace you parts with the money they give you

On 10/12/2018 at 10:02 AM, roktmanskip said:

I am planning on getting an 8700k and I am wanting to watercool with an rgb aio (although a regular aio will work), either a 360 or a 240. What I am wanting is a very very nice leak warranty that covers everything in my system, thinking about spending $100-$150. planning on a corsair omega case if that matters.

The coverage varies between manufactures, if the unit leaked due to a manufacturing defect some will cover most if not the whole cost of the damage but if it's due to mis-use or improper installation then you will be out of luck. 

On 10/12/2018 at 7:02 AM, roktmanskip said:

Corsair does currently have policies in place regarding this issue.  Should a leak occur with any of our products, feel free to reach out to customer service, and we can help you out.

www.corsair.com/support

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/