Ever wanted to take your pc out back and... ya know...

Szanders

Greetings,

Just curious if any one else been tired of troubleshooting and just wanted to shoot the computer...

Just now, emosun said:

no i'm pretty good at fixing them

Lol, I’m getting lazy and don’t really want to spend 3-4hrs fixing something. I don’t want to discourage other noobs, just vent to people who aren’t looking like wtf you talking about or “see bruh you shoulda got a PlayStation”.

Up until this afternoon i just about wanted to.

So many things went wrong with my current system, but for now i fixed all of them.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

6 minutes ago, Keith W said:

You mean like this...

I am literally in ? 

yeah... my old FX

blue screens out of nowhere and then windows not detecting all of the installed memory, what a fucking platform tbh, to this day even tho I already replaced it, I regret buying it, it's been nothing but problems

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

STORY TIME!

The best day i've ever had in work was about 2 years ago, we had a PC running some antiquated finance software. We had daily issues with this thing, from freezing to straight up deleting entire days of work because the autosave feature would refuse to work in office. Anyway they released an update and we bought a new PC to run it as the old one couldn't cope with win 10.

It was a Saturday me and my manager were doing some overtime, it's getting to about 3 in the afternoon so pretty close to going home and he turns to me and says " do you want to help me destroy that pc" as he pulls out a claw hammer from his bag. For the next 10 minutes we went office space on that machine, totally made up for the fact I had to come in on a Saturday.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

9 hours ago, Keith W said:

You mean like this...

I have that exact same computer and seeing it get destroyed hurts so much...

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16