LFG: Minecraft survival server

myselfolli

So I am looking to start a new survival world with a couple of you wonderful people. Here's the plan:

- It's on a server, hosted by yours truly, which is decently speced out and will be able to support a decent number of players

- We don't just let anyone and their grandmother join, the WhiteList is enabled and there's a selection process

- No trolling / griefing

- Very few plugins (3 that is), as to keep the entire experience as vanilla as possible

- Everything is supposed to happen on a trust-basis - a shopping district won't have a shops plugin etc.

- We want everyone to take the entire project somewhat seriously, you won't just leave after a few days and never come back

- If you do decide to quit, please announce so and clean up after yourself

- Just have fun essentially

The entire thing is heavily inspired by Hermitcraft on YouTube, just minus the YouTube aspect of it!

If you have any questions or you want to join, have a look at our website https://www.CiviCraft.net, DM me or join us on Discord!

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

• 3 weeks later...

Signed up on the website, been looking for an adult survival server for a while...

On 10/10/2018 at 8:23 AM, myselfolli said:

So I am looking to start a new survival world with a couple of you wonderful people. Here's the plan:

- It's on a server, hosted by yours truly, which is decently speced out and will be able to support a decent number of players

- We don't just let anyone and their grandmother join, the WhiteList is enabled and there's a selection process

- No trolling / griefing

- Very few plugins (3 that is), as to keep the entire experience as vanilla as possible

- Everything is supposed to happen on a trust-basis - a shopping district won't have a shops plugin etc.

- We want everyone to take the entire project somewhat seriously, you won't just leave after a few days and never come back

- If you do decide to quit, please announce so and clean up after yourself

- Just have fun essentially

The entire thing is heavily inspired by Hermitcraft on YouTube, just minus the YouTube aspect of it!

If you have any questions or you want to join, have a look at our website https://www.CiviCraft.net, DM me or join us on Discord!

I would but for now my mom said now games :(

On 11/11/2018 at 1:50 AM, iKingRPG said:

I would but for now my mom said now games :(

Join our discord now, maybe start gaming later? We're in no rush ^^

So is the rest probably

9 hours ago, myselfolli said:

Join our discord now, maybe start gaming later? We're in no rush ^^

I signed up on the website but never received an email like it said I would...

Thanks for the info...

So is the rest probably

i just signed up and join the discord will be nice to get back to the basics after some hardcore modded stuff