Successor to the fantastic Audio Technica ATH MSR7 announced at IFA 2018.

zrmaxwell
Go to solution Solved by Morgan MLGman,
Just now, zrmaxwell said:

you may delete this thread if you so choose. 

Thread moved to general discussion then, no need for deletion :) The Tech News subforum requires special post format for posts to be there, yours just didn't comply with the rules of that subforum.

What? No usb type-c?

new and already outdated

/s

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

52 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

What? No usb type-c?

new and already outdated

/s

I'll go a step further. Not bluetooth? already outdated (/s)

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Please fix your post to meet the Tech News and Reviews subforum guidelines, as specified in the pinned post in this subforum:

Failing to do so will result in your thread being moved to a General Discussion subforum.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

There's already a price if you just search for the model on their website.

ATH.PNG

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

29 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Please fix your post to meet the Tech News and Reviews subforum guidelines, as specified in the pinned post in this subforum:

Failing to do so will result in your thread being moved to a General Discussion subforum.

Just now, zrmaxwell said:

Thread moved to general discussion then, no need for deletion :) The Tech News subforum requires special post format for posts to be there, yours just didn't comply with the rules of that subforum.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

4 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Thank you very much for moving it. I am still really new to this forum and i was unaware of how to do that. 

16 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

No its not Audio Technica's job to compensate for the deficiencies of retard shit phones

Agreed. bluetooth is flawed in my opinion. It may be convenient, but it has more negatives than positives..

2 hours ago, huilun02 said:

No its not Audio Technica's job to compensate for the deficiencies of retard shit phones

but then you won't get to experience the superior quality of digital signals

/s

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>