1070 Ti blocks for custom loops

Heyo there!

I'm planning a rigid-tubed, fully hand-built, open-aired, inverted, insane-looking hard-line loop, because, well, why the Linus not?

However, it seems while I did pick nicely priced, well-specked hardware with heavy bang, decent buck, and fair upgradability, it also seems i've picked all the sh*t EK, Phanteks and TT don't make blocks for. I've checked each site, and, if I can find anything, it's been almost all reference or Windforce only. See hardware;

Gigabyte's Z370XP SLI mobo with a Gigabyte 1070 Ti (GV107TOC8G I believe was the product code, it's their GIGABYTE brand OC gaming card, no Windforce/G1/Aorus)

Does anyone know of any brands I probably haven't checked, or of any companies, or of anyone at all, that makes or has done successful modifications to make waterblocks for these? I figgured if any big name had the cash to splurge on a 1070 Ti block it would be TT, but not even they touch it. Surely someone - GN? Jay?? - has had a look and gone, 'Oh, yeah look, these mounts here. Guess you can whack a 1080 block on this card, it just won't screw into that end bit there but the VRMs are fine'...

I'm too attached to my little black-and-white themed board/8400/1070 Ti to trade them in for reference/bigger brand items, but if I want this project to, well, progress, it might end up being my only choice. 

Thanks all!

7 minutes ago, Sdogga said:

Gigabyte's Z370XP SLI mobo with a Gigabyte 1070 Ti (GV107TOC8G I believe was the product code, it's their GIGABYTE brand OC gaming card, no Windforce/G1/Aorus)

If that card is a reference PCB (which it kinda looks like from Gigabyte's exploded view of the card on their webiste), it means a 1070ti founders edition waterblock should work. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Simplest solution would be to ask both EK and Gigabyte directly, im sure they would know.

Alternativly i beleve bykski do some blocks that directly name some of the Gigabyte GPU's that most blocks dont include in their compatability list. Maybe take a look at their offerings.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

7 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

If that card is a reference PCB (which it kinda looks like from Gigabyte's exploded view of the card on their webiste), it means a 1070ti founders edition waterblock should work. 

Would you believe, in the comparison, the power pins are shifted slightly and the mount normally under them is not on the far side of them. Otherwise it seems similar, I believe one or teo other mounts are a little off-mark as well... Because why not?

I figgured I could perhaps use the 1070 or 1080 block, but there might be one VRM or one ram chip or something out of place that ruins it, and I'll only know that when I get the block. That's a bit of a pricey mistake to make!

I'll check out bykski right away, thank you!

seem like this one, this block for 1070 but compare with your card and order it if they match

TB2ljmjweySBuNjy1zdXXXPxFXa_!!3933131061.jpg