What should i get as a graphic card

Go to solution Solved by Supportsneedlove,

Radion 7970? 

Hello everyone, so my problem is that i am willing to build a small budget workstation mainly for programming and little video editing for social media content so i came up with this build and i need your help to suggest me the right cheap graphic card under 100$ that is in the current generation of GPUs that would be good enough both for work and some light gaming. Thank you in advance

Note: in my country it is impossible to get our currency exchanged with dollars without going through the black market and the prices in the black market are at least 136% of the real currency ($) worth add to that being impossible to find most of the components that we look for so in general getting a pc that cost 500$ means paying 680$ for it. so you can imagine the struggle.

3 minutes ago, Hocigache said:

yeah this one sounds good and in the range of the price i am looking for i am just a little worried about the size i don't know if it would fit in the Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 3.1 MicroATX Mid Tower Case

It will fit just fine.

Hd 7870 or 7970 is about the best yiu are going to get

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

It will fit just fine.

Hd 7870 or 7970 is about the best yiu are going to get

yeah i am fine with that most my work will be on android studio or doing web development plus some small video editing and the type of games i would play would be don't starve together or some 2D platformer games so i can't really complain i may add another 8 gb of ram though thank you again.

2 hours ago, Hocigache said:

yeah i am fine with that most my work will be on android studio or doing web development plus some small video editing and the type of games i would play would be don't starve together or some 2D platformer games so i can't really complain i may add another 8 gb of ram though thank you again.

You can mark the post as "Solved" by clicking the little checkmark underneath an answer