Garry's Mod help

Avcn42

How do I install the textures or whatever is required to play TTT and prop hunt? I downloaded the mod itself (prop hunt) and it worke once, then everything was filled with the "missing texture" pattern. What do I do?

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

You need the counter strike textures you can either buy the game (counterstrike source) or get them illegally which I'm not sure how to do

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Illegaly? Or for free? If it is ilegal I am not taking the risk of getting banned of a game I just bought

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Look at http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=157993776

Also, the FAQ it says:

Q: Isn't this illegal?
A: I can't find any reason why this would be, since it's downloading it from Valve, and it isn't using any sort of hack or exploit to get the files against any sort of paywall.

So I guess it's up to your discretion whether or not to get it without buying it

Ok. I'm downloading it . What about the maps? Each server I join that is currently on a different map, the game starts to donwload it, but when I join the server the textures are missing too (with prop hunt as well). Is it the same problem? This textures will solve it too?

Ok. I'm downloading it . What about the maps? Each server I join that is currently on a different map, the game starts to donwload it, but when I join the server the textures are missing too (with prop hunt as well). Is it the same problem? This textures will solve it too?

The tut will give you all textures/models/sound/map files.