Need advice on storing my old PC components

So I just did a massive upgrade wherein I got a new motherboard, CPU and RAM. The old parts I replaced are still working fine but I left the CPU and RAM modules still attached to the motherboard. All of the parts fit the motherboard's anti-static bag and they all fit well in the motherboard's box.

I was wondering if its safe to keep them this way? I'm asking this because I moved to a new place a year ago and the RAM module's and CPU's original boxes were ruined, all I have left is the motherboard's box.

Yeah, this is fine. You can't lose your RAM this way, and the CPU socket is protected by the CPU itself. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, kingmustard said:

I tend to store them on eBay, to help pay for the new components and to avoid having old, outdated hardware hanging around the home.

A friend of mine is buying it but he'll pick it up by the end of the week. I'm asking because I want to be sure I don't brick the parts in the next few days because I stored it wrong.

1 minute ago, NelizMastr said:

Yeah, this is fine. You can't lose your RAM this way, and the CPU socket is protected by the CPU itself. 

Alright! Thank you for the reply!

Just now, aeterna789 said:

A friend of mine is buying it but he'll pick it up by the end of the week. I'm asking because I want to be sure I don't brick the parts in the next few days because I stored it wrong.

Alright! Thank you for the reply!

I'd personally remove the RAM modules in case they're knocked.