What I think of pulseway

Car712

So after seeing the video on Pulseway, I decided to check it out on my own devices. Overall, I was pretty impressed, for a free product, it sure does have a lot of functionality! I really love how it also includes temperature monitoring for the CPU and everything. Anyways, its really good if you want something to remotely control your computers with a simple app.

However the only true use I see is if you are a company, or a large IT department needing to manage multiple devices. Pulseway is great, has a lot of features for free, but in the end, its just another MDM, and home users dont usually need that. For example in my case, the only *remote* software I use is RealVNC on one of the desktops at my house, so I can have secure access to *something* on my network remotely, because I dont need to remotely control and see everything about all my computers, just this one.

Again, I can definitely see some personal uses, such as automating things across all your devices, or monitoring your CPU temps remotely. Overall, a pretty cool service!