Tritton and madcatz make titanfall themed products

brownninja97

Firstly just so you guys know these are just reskins of previously made products, at the moment there doesnt seem to be any improvement to the actually products apart from the external liveries.

http://www.madcatz.com/products/titanfall/

TTF47359-TRITTON-KUNAI-01-lg.jpg

TRITTON® Titanfall™ Kunai™ at the price of £79.99

TTF43408-MADCATZ-FREQ-4D-01-lg.jpg

Mad Catz® Titanfall™ F.R.E.Q. 4D™ at the price of $149.99

TTF43703-MADCATZ-RAT-3-01-lg.jpg

Mad Catz® Titanfall™ R.A.T.™ 3 for the price of $79.99(complete and utter rip off, bad laser, bad build quality but it looks sexy)

TTF43112-MADCATZ-STRIKE-3-01-lg.jpg

The strike 3 keyboard for the price of $129.99.(what if i told you that this keyboard is membrane, i think im the only person in the world that would get an expensive membrane keyboard and it wouldnt be this keyboard).

TTF43811-MADCATZ-GAMING-SURFACE-01-lg.jpThe glide 3 mouse pad for the price of $19.99.

Well do you like what you see, you can pre order it and my guess is that it comes when the game comes out which i think is stupid. I think they shoudl allow the products to come out now unless you actually get the game with these products which of course you do not get.

At any rate what is your opinion on these themed products.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Eww, the only product I would buy from Madcatz is the Saitek line of Hotas.

Those products look disgusting imo. I really dislike madcatz style of peripherals

I kinda like the worn futuristic army style of the headset, wont buy one ofcourse, just would have liked the skin on actual good products :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

They actually look sorta cool.

But aren't Tritton headsets poor in quality?

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Trittonfall.... THERE! I SAID IT!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Titanfall should have partnered with logitech or with steelseries, its risky partnering with madcatz with the bad rep that madcatz has got in the past.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

logitech would have been awesome, since i trust their quality, but i understand why they want to madkatz, just look at their products, they have the jagged look already, so its just a paintjob, unlike the round smooth items from logitech and steelseries.

I think the mouse would go with my Corsair mil green C70 case. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I think the mouse would go with my Corsair mil green C70 case. 

sadly its worth around half its price at tops. the normal version is a lot cheaper, the paint job is nice but its not worth that much.

Listen if you care.

Nah, Not the Kunai's at least. I picked up 3 pairs of them on sale because they were cheap and why not. I was expecting them to be as good as what they cost but i was surprised by the packaging, the quality, the comfort and even the sound. I gave a pair to my friend and my brother so only time will tell how long they last but they are not as cheap as they look in pictures.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

performance cost ratio is whats important really, they might be good for that price.  in my opinion i would never want to use them, but i dont mind spending 400-600$ on sound :P 

I made the mistake of buying a Tritton headset for my 360. Literally, within three months, the volume controllers were both broken.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I guess the mousepad is cool. Other than that everything else is fugly and of not so good to horrible quality.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M