Need help using earphones (30$~70$)

FrizerIce

I wanted to get new earphones after my Apple ones broke (the ones you get with the iPhone 5)

my friend has the AKG K328 which have bad reviews on Amazon and no reviews outside of Amazon. I tried them out and the sound was good, I loved the deep bass and they are pretty comfortable ..

Just because of the bad reviews I don't want to get them, so I want a recommendation for a 30~70 dollar earphones for iPhone without a mic.

Thanks.

Klipsh S4i

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Can't go wrong with a pair of klipse s4.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

Wait. The RHA 350 and 450 are better than the Klipsh S4i. And cheaper. 

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

What kind of earphones are you looking for? Assuming you want IEM's since those appear to be what you have been using beforehand, if you like Bass while still fairly accurate mids and decent highs, then a pair of Shure SE215's would be good (just outside your price range though.) Or one of the lower end JVC IEM's such as the HA-FX101b or HA-FX40 if you want something less bassy. Good luck!

Why are you typing in bold? Anyway i think klipse s4 will do.

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

If you like your friend's AKG's, who gives a care about the reviews?  :rolleyes:

The JBL J33 is a good option in your budget.

Do you want earphones with mic+control or just regular ones?

If it's regular then I suggest the Sony MDR-EX37, they're really good.

EDIT: I also remember reading a few reviews about the Panasonic RP-TCM125E-K and at the time they sounded like the best cheap earphones you could find (which is what I look for since I know I'll end up losing them or something), but sadly couldn't get them for a decent price over here.

EDIT2: Nvm, both of these are below your budget.

EDIT3: Here's a pretty good article:

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-100-in-ear-headphones/

They found that the best were the Sony XBA-C10IP (50$), followed by ME Electronics A151p (60$) and third place was AKG K376 (100$). It was a blind test so they didn't know the price at the time.

If you like your friend's AKG's, who gives a care about the reviews?  :rolleyes:

I agree completely on the first part, Headphones are extremely subjective, one persons 'harsh treble' is someone else's 'detailed highs'. The only person who can decide if it was a good purchase is yourself. Haven't heard of the JBL J33's though. 

Haven't heard of the JBL J33's though. 

They're good for me, and @Lauen posted a review a couple days ago.... here

Can't go wrong with a pair of klipse s4.

:)

Wait. The RHA 350 and 450 are better than the Klipsh S4i. And cheaper. 

why ?

What kind of earphones are you looking for? Assuming you want IEM's since those appear to be what you have been using beforehand, if you like Bass while still fairly accurate mids and decent highs, then a pair of Shure SE215's would be good (just outside your price range though.) Or one of the lower end JVC IEM's such as the HA-FX101b or HA-FX40 if you want something less bassy. Good luck!

idk what IEM is .. thanks for the suggestions

Why are you typing in bold? Anyway i think klipse s4 will do.

I like it bold .. ppl seem to like those kilpse s4s

yeah but when it seems no one is using them (only 8 reviews on Amazon) something is probably wrong

thanks

Do you want earphones with mic+control or just regular ones?

If it's regular then I suggest the Sony MDR-EX37, they're really good.

EDIT: I also remember reading a few reviews about the Panasonic RP-TCM125E-K and at the time they sounded like the best cheap earphones you could find (which is what I look for since I know I'll end up losing them or something), but sadly couldn't get them for a decent price over here.

EDIT2: Nvm, both of these are below your budget.

EDIT3: Here's a pretty good article:

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-100-in-ear-headphones/

They found that the best were the Sony XBA-C10IP (50$), followed by ME Electronics A151p (60$) and third place was AKG K376 (100$). It was a blind test so they didn't know the price at the time.

thanks for the link and suggestions ... I dont want mic control (dont care about it ..)

I agree completely on the first part, Headphones are extremely subjective, one persons 'harsh treble' is someone else's 'detailed highs'. The only person who can decide if it was a good purchase is yourself. Haven't heard of the JBL J33's though. 

yeah but when it seems no one is using them (only 8 reviews on Amazon) something is probably wrong

thanks for the link and suggestions ... I dont want mic control (dont care about it ..)

I meant the control for next track, answer calls and volume up and down.

:)

why ?

idk what IEM is .. thanks for the suggestions

I like it bold .. ppl seem to like those kilpse s4s

thanks

Here is a review: http://www.lordofgeeks.com/2012/03/review-rha-ma-350-earphones.html

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

There's 31 reviews on Amazon.com  :rolleyes:

I meant the control for next track, answer calls and volume up and down.

I dont need volume control / mic / control for next track

so should I take the RHA MA350 or the Klipsch S4 ?

I wanted to get new earphones after my Apple ones broke (the ones you get with the iPhone 5)

my friend has the AKG K328 which have bad reviews on Amazon and no reviews outside of Amazon. I tried them out and the sound was good, I loved the deep bass and they are pretty comfortable ..

Just because of the bad reviews I don't want to get them, so I want a recommendation for a 30~70 dollar earphones for iPhone without a mic.

Thanks.

Earphone Buyers Guide by  ljokerl

Also there is the Best earphones under $50