Which software tells you how many watts your PSU is consuming?

ImInHugeTrouble

none, get one of these 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I use my iCUE.

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

none, get one of these 

WHat Yoda said, the KIll-A-Watt is the only way to be sure (other than a pregnancy test, of course)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

None unless you have a PSU with a monitoring chip like some Corsairs and Thermaltakes have. 

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

2 hours ago, ImInHugeTrouble said:

I am looking for a software that can tell me how many watts my workstations are using. 

None, I have actual physical power meters like Brennstuhl BM231E. That tells me what my PC uses right now.

There ain't no software to do that, you need actual Hardware.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Many UPSes, such as the better Cyberpowers, can connect to the computer they are protecting via USB and have software that monitor various factors, such as wattage being used by the computer and anything else connected to the UPS, voltage in and out of the UPS, runtime remaining at current power usage, battery charge level, etc.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

6 hours ago, ImInHugeTrouble said:

I am looking for a software that can tell me how many watts my workstations are using. 

As others have said:  The PSU has to have the ability to measure power to begin with.  You can't use any software with any PSU and get power consumption numbers.  There's nothing inside your run of the mill PSU measuring power input/output unless it's engineered to do so.

The Kill-A-Watt and Brennensthul can measure power from the wall, but doesn't come with software.  There are meters that DO have software, however.  The Brand meter comes to mind.  They plug into the wall like a Kill-A-Watt, but have a USB that communicates to their software.  Rather expensive though.

http://www.brandelectronics.com/

If you have a Corsair PSU with the "i" at the end like a 760i or 860i and so on, then you can use iLink software or iCue.  I use iLink since I have no RGB fans.  It tells you how much coming in and going out ,,,  and efficiency and more....  and you can also control the OCP points individually.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card