NZXT Phantom Full Tower + H60 2018

Arcana

Hello. where should i install my H60 Cooler to my NZXT Phantom Full Tower?

Here is the fan layout:
1 x 120mm Rear Fan
2 x 120mm Side Fans
1 x 120mm Front Fan
2 x 200mm Top LED Fan

where should I place the radiator and how should my airflow go?

Thanks for the help friends :)

Picture below is just an example guys. heres my Case https://www.nzxt.com/products/phantom-black

h60-installed.jpg

image-21.png

Radiator as rear exhaust usually causes least clearance issues, but since it sounds like you have every single fan spot populated, your airflow will be mostly unaffected no matter where you put it 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Radiator as rear exhaust usually causes least clearance issues, but since it sounds like you have every single fan spot populated, your airflow will be mostly unaffected no matter where you put it 

so ill put it on like that on the 2nd picture?

15 minutes ago, Arcana said:

so ill put it on like that on the 2nd picture?

Yeah that's generally the most common way to do it

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Can confirm. My old build used to have the RAD in the back before I updated it (Had to switch to an air cooler when I switched cases)

IMAG0395.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Can confirm. My old build used to have the RAD in the back before I updated it (Had to switch to an air cooler when I switched cases)

IMAG0395.jpg

the nzxt phantom on his top fan is intake, side intake, front intake. so where will be exhaust goes? at the rear right? correct me if im wrong

27 minutes ago, Jonshinki said:

the nzxt phantom on his top fan is intake, side intake, front intake. so where will be exhaust goes? at the rear right? correct me if im wrong

Ideally OP has oriented the top fan to be exhaust, lest the case have turbulent air inside

Primary PC:

5 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Ideally OP has oriented the top fan to be exhaust, lest the case have turbulent air inside

so how does his h60 will be directed? intake? or exhaust?

2 minutes ago, Jonshinki said:

so how does his h60 will be directed? intake? or exhaust?

Exhaust. Front and side intake, top and back exhaust.

Primary PC:

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Exhaust. Front and side intake, top and back exhaust.

so it will be look lke this set up?

aljoniss.png

Just now, Jonshinki said:

so it will be look lke this set up?

aljoniss.png

Yes

Primary PC: