How do I stop desk from vibrating?

Trashcan

So I just bought me a L shaped glass desk and I put my Switch 810 on top of the desk so it could breathe. But it vibrates my whole desk and I checked the rubber feet under my case and theyre intact. So I dont know why its vibrating so much. Its driving me crazy because my desk also rattles. Is there anything I can buy that I can put under my case to minimize the vibration? BTW my fans are not running at high rpms.

CPU  i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz | Cooler: Swiftech H220 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Motherboard: Z170X Gaming 7 | PSU: EVGA G2 650W
Storage: 128GB Kingston SSD/1TB WD Black Storage | CASE: NZXT Switch 810 | MONITOR: Acer GN246HL | KEYBOARD: CM Quickfire TK (MX Blue) | MOUSE: Sensei Rival

So I just bought me a L shaped glass desk and I put my Switch 810 on top of the desk so it could breathe. But it vibrates my whole desk and I checked the rubber feet under my case and theyre intact. So I dont know why its vibrating so much. Its driving me crazy because my desk also rattles. Is there anything I can buy that I can put under my case to minimize the vibration? BTW my fans are not running at high rpms.

Old speakers can isolate vibration.

Old speakers can isolate vibration.

Old speakers?

CPU  i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz | Cooler: Swiftech H220 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Motherboard: Z170X Gaming 7 | PSU: EVGA G2 650W
Storage: 128GB Kingston SSD/1TB WD Black Storage | CASE: NZXT Switch 810 | MONITOR: Acer GN246HL | KEYBOARD: CM Quickfire TK (MX Blue) | MOUSE: Sensei Rival

Old speakers?

The part of lv speakers that vibrates, set one under each foot of the case and it will act like a microphone shock mount. 

The part of lv speakers that vibrates, set one under each foot of the case and it will act like a microphone shock mount. 

Is there anything else that can isolate vibration?

Is there anything else that can isolate vibration?

I am sure there is that is just the first thing that came to mind.

*edit* Here is a good product.   http://www.quietpc.com/quietfeet

I am sure there is that is just the first thing that came to mind.

Can you link me a picture of what youre talking about on the speakers?

I have found that rubber doesn't as well as closed cell foam, although still helps. Try cutting a strip and putting it under each of the feet, if not I would go back and redo all fan mounts with rubber isolating mounts. If you can stop the vibration at the source you can eliminate the issue.

Is one of your fans out of balance? That can really shake a desk. Had that happen just yesterday.

is the desk sturdy dose it sag if you lean on it. it could be amplifying the vibrations. could maybe take a photo of your setup to help out

Can you not take it off your desk?

Well I would rather have it on my desk and not on carpet.

Put your PC on some foam :D

Link me some examples :)

if you were to get a piece of ply wood about an inch bigger on each side than your case's floor space, you could put that under the computer and have it on the carpet. Saves you deskspace and you wont have your vibration.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Cheapest way is to buy some foam and stick it on it. 

On what?

Just use a separate end table that's stable enough to hold the PC and don't let the end table touch the desk. Or build an end table/computer stand from either old masonry bricks and some wood (long/wide enough to fit the PC) or just wood, I mean you can just throw some 2x4's and nails to build one. If you are the picky type then you'll have to ether buy a separate end table or by some nice wood to make one.

These are great as the draw slides out and you can stash a ton of stuff in side (note you put the computer on top):

galant-storage-unit-for-printer__0132742

Link: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80206422/

Or build your own depending on how much you have or want to spend.

A glass desk is probably one of the worse vibration ... or is it best vibration promoters, which is actually bad for you and preventing vibrations.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.