Is it even possible to control two computers at the same time?

ImInHugeTrouble

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to control multiple computers through internet at the same time? Assuming that I have 50 computers, if I double click on a program on my desktop on my primary PC  and then another 49 computers will receive the same command and double click on the same spot to launch the same program too?

Is this possible?

Through remote desktops, that is possible.

I've never heard of it happening on as large of a scale as 50 systems, usually RDP is used between 2 machines.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I've never heard of it happening on as large of a scale as 50 systems

Botnets?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

You could use Enterprise grade remote deployment tools like LogMeIn Central to do a lot of this stuff.

Where you're having all machines click a specific spot though, just do keep in mind that machines may be in different states and "the same spot" could have wildly different effects.

Edit: Just to give you an idea of how complex this is, LogMeIn Central with One2Many support (Premier) is $1500 USD a year.

Perhaps you could get synergy, a great platform to control multiple PC's simultaneously with ease. Linus advertises it pretty frequently in his YouTube videos and it's actually works as he says