How do you go back to the default windows start setup

MythicalToes

Press the start key

12 minutes ago, fpo said:

Press the start key

The start key takes me to that

Just now, MythicalToes said:

The start key takes me to that

You may have turned on "Use start full screen" in Windows 10 settings. Check this setting, and turn if off to go back to the non-fullscreen start menu.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Either that or you've enabled Tablet mode by accident. To turn off press the message bubble at bottom right of screen and click tablet mode to toggle off/on. 

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

9 hours ago, sof006 said:

Either that or you've enabled Tablet mode by accident. To turn off press the message bubble at bottom right of screen and click tablet mode to toggle off/on. 

Unless he's customized it, which I doubt if its activation was a surprise, the app icons wouldn't look like that along the bottom so that's probably not it.  I wish I could test to see if the rest is at least consistent though but for some reason it's disabled on my machine...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.