16Gb RAM only 8Gb usable by default and D.O.C.P very unstable

Here is my build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
RAM: Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3000 MHz CL15 XMP 2.0
Mobo: ASUS PRIME B350M-A AMD B350 DDR4 S-ATA 600 Micro ATX Motherboard

So I've been using this build for about a year now but around 2 months ago I realized only 8 gigs of my 2*8Gb RAM were being used. In BIOS it recognizes that 2 sticks of 8Gb RAM are present but it only wants to use 8Gb of them. And when I go into Windows' Resource Monitor I see that about 8Gb of RAM is "Hardware Reserved".

So I tried switching the two sticks to different slots, resetting BIOS by removing CMOS battery, updated the BIOS version twice (just earlier today I updated to a version that was released yesterday so as recent as it gets), the 16Gb of RAM almost always gets picked up as 8 by default. 

I had some success with using the D.O.C.P profile provided by the BIOS, but I could only sit on 16GB RAM for 1-3 days, then it would just ramdomly stop working, which has happened both during and between boot cycles. Once it decides to stop working it would just refuse to boot into windows again until I go into BIOS and make changes. And I have tried tuning the frequency down in that profile (2933 -> 2800) and it did solve the issue very temporarily before breaking down again in a day or two. I tried messing with the other values in the profile that are potentially to do with timings(I have limited knowledge on how sticks of RAM work to say the least), but no change to those values I've tried made the PC successfully boot. 

So right now I'm after probably the 4th or 5th time the D.O.C.P profile stopped working on me and this time no frequency I can try is leading to a successful boot with 16Gb of RAM I feel like I've exhausted all my options. Am I missing something obvious here? Any help or suggestions at all would be appreciated.

Try to run one ram stick at a time check each stick with memtest

if you find errors you have your life time warranty .

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

You are using slots 1 and 2 for the memory?   I've seen Windows recognize a stick before but it was usable because the DIMMs weren't in the correct slots, some boards will even tell you this on boot. 

Also might as well make sure you are running latest BIOS.  

Ryzen 2600 - Sapphire Pulse Vega 56 - Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3000 C15 2x8GB - Corsair Force MP500 NVMe PCIe M.2 240GB - 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB - 

AsRock B450 PRO4 - Deepcool Earlkase Case -  Seasonic Foucus+ 650