Powerpuff girls a Classic is back? D:

Just because they are girls don't mean the cartoon is girly -_- I didn't grew up in the age of classic cartoons because my household was too poor to afford a television.
Well when we got a tv back in the end of the 90's I really enjoyed Cartoons on CN. I still do because real men keep calm and watch cartoons. I hate the new Cartoon Network because it's garbage like Uncle Grandpa... wtf is that crap? I enjoyed, Angry Beavers, Pinky and the Brain, ginger, Rocket and Power, Courage the Cowardly dog (mother of god, this is the shizzz here) Dexter's Laboratory, Sheep int he City, Rugrats,Hey Arnold, Tom & Jerry and Yu-gi-Oh!. All these awesome cartoons don't exist anymore. Yes I've seen a  few Batman and Robin,Superman & power rangers and I think it's okay.

Well all that small talk is over now, I was watching the Amazing World of Gumball and it turned to the lame commercials to see there's a Powerpuff Girls episode or movie that's gonna air on the 20th of Jan :D
I really missed that show, say it's girly all you want but I don't think so. Just thought I'd share it with you guys :D

I know half of you kids on this forum dunno what real cartoons are :P  btw. Adventure Time is the only good cartoon that's currently on air. All that naked animals bull crap is plain garbage.

post-742-0-44440500-1388779092_thumb.jpg

edit: @lilc linked the vid of the trailer, see here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AFNRPyGCEs

also I'm tagging @LinusTech because he's a real man who watch cartoons :P

I loved that show lol.

Interested in Business and Technology

WOOOOOOOO! so stoked now :D 

(like really, no sarcasm)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Yay?

NO >:'( YAY!!! or I will steal your cat

I'm not sure how I feel about this, I hope we all still remember how they brought back Teen Titans...

All they need to do now is return Tom and Jerry(the old ones, not the new crap ones where Tom and Jerry are friends)

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

They're bringing this back? Ahahaha yes I loved this show. Fucking Mojo Jojo (I think that's how you spell it) was a prick.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I'm not sure how I feel about this, I hope we all still remember how they brought back Teen Titans...

Mother of god it is sooo much garbage! The old Teen titans was awesome yo! I hope this one isn't like that -Logan Hale facepalm-

They're bringing this back? Ahahaha yes I loved this show. Fucking Mojo Jojo (I think that's how you spell it) was a prick.

LOL a huge one too!! xD

All they need to do now is return Tom and Jerry(the old ones, not the new crap ones where Tom and Jerry are friends)

Agreed! The old Bugs Bunny too :')

Pinky and the Brain, Rocket and Power, Courage the Cowardly dog (mother of god, this is the shizzz here) Dexter's Laboratory,Hey Arnold, Tom & Jerry.

+1

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

WOOOOOOOO! so stoked now :D

(like really, no sarcasm)

This. 

As a 20 year old male with no ambitions to be a meaningful relationship with someone of the opposite sex, and no ambition to have kids, I can safely say I am very excited for this show. :D I hope it's good. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Source?And I watch these shows,on CN rarely and Boomerang.

Like I said, its a recent Comercial on Cartoon Network

This.

As a 20 year old male with no ambitions to be a meaningful relationship with someone of the opposite sex, and no ambition to have kids, I can safely say I am very excited for this show. :D I hope it's good.

Real men do watch cartoons xD

Yes. that is it.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

This is related.... in every way. Otakus.... unite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQOUEVUsNW0

Seriously. How the hell did I miss this? I am ashamed of myself. 52 episodes and I never heard of it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This is related.... in every way. Otakus.... unite!

Seriously. How the hell did I miss this? I am ashamed of myself. 52 episodes and I never heard of it.

This may sound sad but I think i watched all those episodes :$

Too awesome

Really? I like the show when I was a kid but the thing is I was a kid. 

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Really? I like the show when I was a kid but the thing is I was a kid. 

I said real men keep calm and watch cartoons >:'(