So I would need some approval here..

Go to solution Solved by TheGlenlivet,
16 minutes ago, LiquidNitrogen said:

Will this work or will the pieces not fit together because of different diameters or something?

Are there any components which I should replace because of known risks/problems?

If something won´t fit/work, can you also provide a similar (e.g. rgb) component (which, preferrably, should have no branding).

Which fittings do I need? (I'd prefer some from XSPC).

You'll be fine.  As long as your fittings and tubing is the correct size to work together you are good.  The fitting thread for blocks, pumps and radiators is the same pitch.

I'd spend the money on the best pump you can, as that is the most critical part of the loop/  I went with EK for the pump and res, XSPC for radiators and bitspower for fittings.  So far (knock on wood) I have had no leaks or failures after about 90 days of continuous use.  My choices were made based on pricing, availability and reviews.

Good Luck!

So my current parts list consists of the following components, but doesn´t only use one water-cooling loop manufacturer (in this case, the primary manufacturer is thermaltake), but also EK Water Blocks (for a better Motherboard cooler) and Gigabyte´s built in water cooling block on their GTX 1080 Ti "Special" Edition).

PARTS LIST:

Graphics card (has a stock mounted rgb water-cooled backplate):

- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme

Case:

- Corsair 500D RGB SE

Motherboard:

- Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 7

Water cooling:

- Enermax NeoChanger RGB 400ml Reservoir + Pump Combo (will the 400ml version fit into my case?)

- Thermaltake Pacific V-Tubler PETG 100cm 16cm/12cm (outer diameter: 5/8")

- Thermaltake Pacific RGB LED Fittings 16cm/12cm (outer diameter: G 1/4")

- Thermaltake TT Sync Controller (for the thermaltake components)

- Thermaltake Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator

- EK Water Blocks EK-FB Gigabyte Z270X RGB Monoblock (which, out of some reason, should work with the Z370 board)

Will this work or will the pieces not fit together because of different diameters or something?

Are there any components which I should replace because of known risks/problems?

If something won´t fit/work, can you also provide a similar (e.g. rgb) component (which, preferrably, should have no branding).

Thanks in advance,

- LiquidNitrogen

Well, what cpu are you using? Also, you know you can find the diameter of the case in its details, and the find the measurements of your other parts in their details and check to see if it fits that way. 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

16 minutes ago, LiquidNitrogen said:

You'll be fine.  As long as your fittings and tubing is the correct size to work together you are good.  The fitting thread for blocks, pumps and radiators is the same pitch.

I'd spend the money on the best pump you can, as that is the most critical part of the loop/  I went with EK for the pump and res, XSPC for radiators and bitspower for fittings.  So far (knock on wood) I have had no leaks or failures after about 90 days of continuous use.  My choices were made based on pricing, availability and reviews.

Good Luck!

Im pretty sure that radiator you chose is Aluminium. Aluminium and copper won't go well together unless you have some kind of coolant with a strong enough corrosion inhibitor to prevent galvanic corrosion. I would recommend choosing a copper/brass radiator as it will perform better while removing the risk of galvanic corrosion and also allowing you to use a wider range of fluids.

"The Thermaltake Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator is a high-performance 360mm radiator which utilises the advanced thermal technique with a software-controlled 16.8 million colours LED strip. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality German zinc alloy aluminium and aerospace-grade materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability."

3 hours ago, Zammin said:

"The Thermaltake Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator is a high-performance 360mm radiator which utilises the advanced thermal technique with a software-controlled 16.8 million colours LED strip. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality German zinc alloy aluminium and aerospace-grade materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability."

I figured this by now myself, huge thanks to you anyways. The upper part list is NOT my current part list anymore and therefore I marked a answer to end the discussion. If I should have more problems, I´ll open a new one. Thank you to all people who are helping me make my very first self-built gaming pc (which is also custom water cooled) reality.

- LiquidNitrogen

22 hours ago, LiquidNitrogen said:

I figured this by now myself, huge thanks to you anyways. The upper part list is NOT my current part list anymore and therefore I marked a answer to end the discussion. If I should have more problems, I´ll open a new one. Thank you to all people who are helping me make my very first self-built gaming pc (which is also custom water cooled) reality.

- LiquidNitrogen

Just to note the Neochanger has an aluminum top cap for the res unit which isn't recommended, similarly to the rad.