Dell Precision t5400 crossfire compatible?

very long story, but the short version is this... i had a dell precision 490. i ordered the wrong cpu's from ebay, couldnt use them in the 490.. the 490 had a wierd freezing issue that happened completely randomly, NOT under any load.. i took it back to the computer store and he gave me a precision t5400 in its place.. which is a newer computer and actually happened to work with the cpu's i got from ebay, which i was extremely happy to learn..

did a few upgrades..

current set up:

0RW203 motherboard

Dual Intel Xeon X5450 cpu's. 8 cores 8 threads @ 3ghz. 24mb cache

32gb ddr2

dual ATI firepro V4800 in crossfire in the 2 pci-e x16 slots

120gb ssd (C:)

other hdd's for media storage

the issue is this, i use this computer for a little of everything, from youtube video benders to gaming to music production to video editing, etc.. i want to be able to use the dual gpu's in crossfire.. everything is setup right, all drivers are installed, everything SHOULD be working. but in gpu-z it says my 2 cards have 2 different bios versions and one is from hp, one is from dell, even though the cards are identical in every other way possible.. it is telling me that crossfire is disabled. ati firepro control center DOES NOT have a crossfire section, and it tells me one of my cards is disabled.. 

im assuming it is the bios version difference that is making it so the cards cant be used in crossfire??? but when i try to update the bios it tells me there is a sub id mismatch and it cancels itself.. yes, the motherboard can do crossfire (from what ive read)  i heard about some command prompt way of forcing the bios update to work.. i used a downloaded bios rom AND i used the backed up rom from the newer (latest) bios version gpu.. both say the same thing..

does anyone know what the deal is here??

any help would be awesome.. 

AMD FirePro Control Center 9_12_2018 8_59_10 PM.png

Speccy 9_12_2018 8_57_16 PM.png

TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.10.0 9_12_2018 8_56_03 PM.png

Speccy 9_12_2018 9_00_27 PM.png