PC Boots But Nothing On Monitor

I got a new motherboard today and I plugged everything in and my PC boots, but there’s no signal to my monitor. I’ve tried a different graphics card, a different monitor, reseating my parts and cables, different HDMI cables, and I’ve been trying to figure this out for hours. I don’t know if my motherboard is faulty or my CPU is dead. I made sure everything was in the right place. There is one thing, my USB 3.0 header doesn’t fit for some reason. I don’t know if that has anything to do with the boot. Someone please take the time to help me out. Thank you.

If you can't get video, it's not booting. Any error codes or LEDs on the motherboard?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

16 minutes ago, Valked_ said:

I got a new motherboard today and I plugged everything in and my PC boots, but there’s no signal to my monitor.

When you got the new motherboard, did you ground yourself first. You probably ruined some RAM. If so, is there any beep codes or lights on your PC?

Bonzilink

If fans are spinning up on your CPU and GPU it's unlikely its a dead motherboard, and the USB 3.0 header should have nothing to do with why its not booting with no signal. If you do have an intel chip you could always try and see what you get with the motherboard video output.

11 hours ago, vascobrissos14 said:

If you have a dedicated GPU, where did you plug your HDMI cable? To the mobo or gpu?

GPU and I tried It on my mobo too.

12 hours ago, fixthegrouppolicy said:

When you got the new motherboard, did you ground yourself first. You probably ruined some RAM. If so, is there any beep codes or lights on your PC?

I made sure every time I was going to touch something I touched the metal on my case.

12 hours ago, fasauceome said:

If you can't get video, it's not booting. Any error codes or LEDs on the motherboard?

No LEDs on my motherboard.

I had the same issue and not having spare parts to swap and test to pinpoint the problem part (motherboard, CPU or memory basically we are screwed. I tried it all…

In my opinion it is a faulty Motherboard, but if like mine yours is second hand… no warranty.

Good luck and I hope you managed to sort it out. I given up on my project since I blew my money in this project and haven’t got any more money to sort it out.

My post about the issue: 

3 hours ago, rjbweb said:

I had the same issue and not having spare parts to swap and test to pinpoint the problem part (motherboard, CPU or memory basically we are screwed. I tried it all…

In my opinion it is a faulty Motherboard, but if like mine yours is second hand… no warranty.

Good luck and I hope you managed to sort it out. I given up on my project since I blew my money in this project and haven’t got any more money to sort it out.

My post about the issue: 

Thank you. I actually have a 1 year warranty so should I send it back and test with a new motherboard?