How buggy is BF4 now.

Genizues

I don't think i have to explain that at BF4 release that calling it buggy was a bit of an understatement (reason why i don't pre-order games). Now that it is a little bit afterwards and it is on sale how is the game looking in terms of bugs.

I don't think i have to explain that at BF4 release that calling it buggy was a bit of an understatement (reason why i don't pre-order games). Now that it is a little bit afterwards and it is on sale how is the game looking in terms of bugs.

You should read more news. Even investors are making noise to EA about it. So whats new?

it's still buggy, Dice will be releasing a patch this january which will hopefully fix all of the glitches and bugs (including the stuttering which you might have heard ) from the game. 

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

I play Battlefield 4 and its one of my main games. Maybe I don't play it enough, I'm only level 13, but can someone explain the bugs and issues to me? I know there are issues but I don't know what they are. I can't be the only one who is curious. In my opinion its pretty playable, but of course I may be wrong. 

it's still buggy, Dice will be releasing a patch this january which will hopefully fix all of the glitches and bugs (including the stuttering which you might have heard ) from the game. 

And that will just introduce new ones... As it has the other times :(

I play Battlefield 4 and its one of my main games. Maybe I don't play it enough, I'm only level 13, but can someone explain the bugs and issues to me? I know there are issues but I don't know what they are. I can't be the only one who is curious. In my opinion its pretty playable, but of course I may be wrong. 

The game will work differently for different people so it may be playable to you, but very many people are experiencing bugs everywhere. 

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Whats the problem is just terrible crashes in the middle of games, thats the only "major" problem ive been running into

some say the stuttering is even worse than your profile pic

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

i have no problems at all with the game. 

level 78 and climbing

people complaining that the game with a 2+ year life cycle has bugs on various machines surprises me or more upsets me, because it is very hard for dice to find and fix bugs that they don't encounter on their machines, I own a gtx660 and it runs great except for stuttering at times even though it isn't shown in fraps

I have no issues at all.
Sound bug got fixed to patches ago as well as the headshot kill bug.
Performance problems are non existing(I run the game on Ultra with 60Fps on a GTX670)
Game related crashes got also fixed.(I didn't have one single crash for over a month now)

People are acting like it would be unplayable while the game runs 10x better then AC4 Black Flag,Call of Duty Ghosts, or even Battlefield 3.

RTX2070OC 

To sum it up for you.

New Patch gets released, game gets more bugs.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

less buggy then the average game on the market :)

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

BY the sounds of most people aren't experiencing bugs. There are obviously still some but I think i will pick it up.

And that will just introduce new ones... As it has the other times :(

The game will work differently for different people so it may be playable to you, but very many people are experiencing bugs everywhere. 

Lets just hope that does not happen..

some say the stuttering is even worse than your profile pic

was I suppose to laugh? King Doge is not amused! 

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

It is buggy because I sometimes crash on the loading screen when joining a match

Its buggy for me sometimes like having massive rubberbanding and/or falling off the map even though my ping is decent. I think the recent DDoS on servers are what causing it though...

I have no issues at all.

Sound bug got fixed to patches ago as well as the headshot kill bug.

Performance problems are non existing(I run the game on Ultra with 60Fps on a GTX670)

Game related crashes got also fixed.(I didn't have one single crash for over a month now)

People are acting like it would be unplayable while the game runs 10x better then AC4 Black Flag,Call of Duty Ghosts, or even Battlefield 3.

you sir are one lucky fella

i occasionally get a sound loop, there is definitely performance issues, such as a 780ti doing 70 fps or fps drops during in game events

as for crashing it happens, still no where near as often but it happens

and cant forget the net code, i have videos of it to prove

now is it unplayable? no it is definitely better then it was on release

BF4 is a colossal disaster IMO.

It's playable now, but given the experience I had on launch I'm staying away for another few weeks because that initial period caused me to develop a super low tolerance for issues with that game before they make me want to stop playing.

On Dawnbreaker I will almost always get a bug where the screen freezes and the sound loops over and over. I have to use task manager to exit the application.

I have the same problem on Seige of Shanghai or whatever. I have never completed a game on that map :(

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Honestly i might be just one of the lucky few but i got BF4 a week after it came out and i never had any issues with it.

If you're looking to overclock and play battlefield4 you're going to have a real bad time. Apparently certain other players have clocked their intel chips at 4.6ghz or more and it keeps crashing. It hates overclocking somehow. If that doesn't occur to you then kudos. 4.5 ghz seems to be alright with me but with some occasional crashes still. And then there are still some glitches too. For example the wall glitch in dawnbreaker, the reviving just sucks to the core when somebody was killed and their body is thrown 20 feet from where they were and you can't revive them, among other minor glitches. The game is great overall.

Using Tapatalk