Looking for a dvd and or Blu-ray multi disc player

Delnith

Looking to find a dvd or Blu-ray multi disc player that is not an absurd price. Does anyone know of dvd specific ones perhaps that might be second hand, or know of which one people had the most success with. A player with as few as five slots would be enough, but I wouldn’t be against one of those 400 disc ones if it was affordable.

Any insight on these in general would be appreciated. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Delnith said:

Looking to find a dvd or Blu-ray multi disc player that is not an absurd price. Does anyone know of dvd specific ones perhaps that might be second hand, or know of which one people had the most success with. A player with as few as five slots would be enough, but I wouldn’t be against one of those 400 disc ones if it was affordable.

Any insight on these in general would be appreciated. Thank you.

Most of today's Blu-ray drives will be able to read Blu-ray discs and read/write DVDs and it's usually called a BD Combodrive.

https://www.aleratec.com/5-bay-black-enclosure-with-350-watt-power-supply-250391-.html

First one i could find.

Positive Mental Additude!

Just another Tired IT guy...

4 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

Most of today's Blu-ray drives will be able to read Blu-ray discs and read/write DVDs and it's usually called a BD Combodrive.

https://www.aleratec.com/5-bay-black-enclosure-with-350-watt-power-supply-250391-.html

First one i could find.

I was more specifically looking for a multiple disc reading. For example, being able to load in five to ten discs at a time and set it to run. Thanks 

ah i thought you meant for copying, then wouldn't it be better to buy a big tower that has many 5.25" Slots?

2 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

ah i thought you meant for copying, then wouldn't it be better to buy a big tower that has many 5.25" Slots?

It won’t be for copyIng. It’ll be a home theater setup where I would like to place some of my physical media into a multi disc container and have it set and ready to go. I know years ago there were cd and dvd versions, but I have had trouble finding any reasonably priced ones. I will link to one that I have found that is too expensive.

Sony DVPCX995V 400-Disc DVD Mega Changer/Player (2009 Model) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000A3XRSO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apu_KC9LBb2F78HX2 

1 minute ago, Delnith said:

It won’t be for copyIng. It’ll be a home theater setup where I would like to place some of my physical media into a multi disc container and have it set and ready to go. I know years ago there were cd and dvd versions, but I have had trouble finding any reasonably priced ones. I will link to one that I have found that is too expensive.

Sony DVPCX995V 400-Disc DVD Mega Changer/Player (2009 Model) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000A3XRSO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apu_KC9LBb2F78HX2 

you mean like the Sony BDP-CX7000ES.

that is exactly that one but with bluray and dvd support.

13 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

you mean like the Sony BDP-CX7000ES.

that is exactly that one but with bluray and dvd support.

Definitely like that one, idk about that price though. I have found some under models on eBay and will report back on anything that look promising.