where the hell do I start

ok im on a journey to try and code my first iOS app, but i've hit roadblocks before ive even started. I don't know how to get a proper environment set up on my Windows machine so I can develop the app that I want to and be able to put it onto my iPhone 8. All I want to make is a simple password manager app so I can have access to all my passwords on the go. So far, solutions I have thought of that wouldn't work:

I can't set up a VM because I don't have an .iso of any OSX and am not torrenting one

I can't use an Apple device because I dont have any in my household besides my iPhone (look im 17 i didnt want my iPhone but my parents got all iPhones for the fam)

So far my only knowledge is a little bit of C#, so I'm kind of starting from the beginning. Also before you say it, yes I know I shouldn't be starting here, no I don't care and am starting here anyway, so don't try that.

All that being said, any suggestions?

start with java

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Android might be easier but xarmin will help you do both however it’s best to learn desktop development first if you’ve never done any programming before. 

It you just want to get an app out there, try app inventor for android. 

Try this guide for xaramin

https://mva.microsoft.com/en-us/training-courses/xamarin-for-absolute-beginners-16182

edit:

unity 3d might be another good alternative. 

9 hours ago, Cruorzy said:

This is such bullshit, basically spent a lot of money to develop for our shitty Apple OS !

Or setup a VM lose all the smooth experience of a normal PC.

Not really. There were plenty of alternatives shown. Secondhand macs are pretty good & cheap. I bought one for $300 a while back & it works fine. 

Additionally, the idea of renting a Mac sounded really good. Also the cross platform ideals for xarmin, react native & more we’re great ideas that I might look into for myself. 

I found the article very interesting & useful. 

1 hour ago, fpo said:

Not really. There were plenty of alternatives shown. Secondhand macs are pretty good & cheap. I bought one for $300 a while back & it works fine. 

Additionally, the idea of renting a Mac sounded really good. Also the cross platform ideals for xarmin, react native & more we’re great ideas that I might look into for myself. 

I found the article very interesting & useful.

Ok...

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

Start with C.

Thanks to Android's Native Development Kit, you can even use C for your apps ... :)

Write in C.

Your options are basically either buying a cheap use Mac, or renting one online somewhere. You could also try your hand at a non native language like Xamarin which would work for iOS.

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"