Is this a good entry level Youtube build?

iLostMyXbox21

Okay.. i am going off an Optiplex. Here are the specs:

• Core 2 duo 2.8Ghz (better than my celeron 2.16Ghz) will be upgraded to Core i5 2400k (hopefully soon)
  • 80Gb HDD (I have a 1tb in my drawer i will put in it)
  • 4gb RAM (i will buy 4gb and add onto it, or replace it for 8 if there is only one slot)
  • I will be adding a GPU soon (probably a 950, 1050ti, or 1060.. depends on prices when the time comes)
  • no monitor, but i have one i was gonna use with it any ways

thoughs? Here is the original link

https://www.ebay.com/p/Dell-OptiPlex-760-80GB-Intel-Core-2-Duo-2-8GHz-4GB-PC-Desktop-SRB-760E7400SFF/127585617

if 1060, 1050, or 950 prices drop because of the rtx 2080 and 2080ti, i should expect to spend 200$ to 300$ on upgrading. Just to hold me off until i build a better pc.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The Core 2 Duo is most likely on an LGA775 socket while the i5-2400 is on LGA1155, which means you'll need to replace the motherboard. Finding a motherboard for this case is going to be difficult. Why not build a new PC with a Ryzen 3 2200G for example?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Just now, Pandalf said:

The Core 2 Duo is most likely on an LGA775 socket while the i5-2400 is on LGA1155, which means you'll need to replace the motherboard. Finding a motherboard for this case is going to be difficult. Why not build a new PC with a Ryzen 3 2200G for example?

Oh man.. i forgot about sockets. Wow, i would know nothing if ot was not for the website lol

1 minute ago, Pandalf said:

However, i will not be using the stock case. I prefer no case because of me loving to see a pc work

It is much more better to go with the 2400g.

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

Ryzen?

8 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

However, i will not be using the stock case. I prefer no case because of me loving to see a pc work

An open air case is going to cost a lot, so I would just get a case with a window.

"(1) High Frame Rates (2) Ultra Graphics Settings (3) Cheap>>>>Choose only two" Chevaishr

https://myanimelist.net/profile/AnalCavity

PCPartPicker URL

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/bsJ8TW 

Just now, Zic05 said:

An open air case is going to cost a lot, so I would just get a case with a window.

Actually, i am just gonna put it on a box. No case at all. I know it is not recommended, but i am gonna rig up a cooling system

is $50 all you can spend on a rig?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

21 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Okay.. i am going off an Optiplex. Here are the specs:

• Core 2 duo 2.8Ghz (better than my celeron 2.16Ghz) will be upgraded to Core i5 2400k (hopefully soon)
  • 80Gb HDD (I have a 1tb in my drawer i will put in it)
  • 4gb RAM (i will buy 4gb and add onto it, or replace it for 8 if there is only one slot)
  • I will be adding a GPU soon (probably a 950, 1050ti, or 1060.. depends on prices when the time comes)
  • no monitor, but i have one i was gonna use with it any ways

thoughs? Here is the original link

https://www.ebay.com/p/Dell-OptiPlex-760-80GB-Intel-Core-2-Duo-2-8GHz-4GB-PC-Desktop-SRB-760E7400SFF/127585617

if 1060, 1050, or 950 prices drop because of the rtx 2080 and 2080ti, i should expect to spend 200$ to 300$ on upgrading. Just to hold me off until i build a better pc.

That PC is fine if you want it for browsing youtube, just know if you buy it, it wont be worth upgrading.

if you were going to spend $90 on that and $200 more, plus you don't want to use a case, you might be better finding a ryzen apu. You could probably find a Ryzen 2200G, a B450 Motherboard, a cheap 8gb RAM stick , a hdd/ cheap ssd and a cheap PSU for $350 and it will be so much better than that long term.

1 minute ago, Gdog said:

That PC is fine if you want it for browsing youtube, just know if you buy it, it wont be worth upgrading.

if you were going to spend $90 on that and $200 more, plus you don't want to use a case, you might be better finding a ryzen apu. You could probably find a Ryzen 2200G, a B450 Motherboard, a cheap 8gb RAM stick and a cheap PSU for £350 and it will be so much better than that long term.

Okay thank you

1 hour ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

the rig's overpriced, you can find a 2nd-gen i5 rig for the same price.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

the rig's overpriced, you can find a 2nd-gen i5 rig for the same price.

Oh? Where would i find such a masterpeice?

3 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Oh? Where would i find such a masterpeice?

look on ebay and see if you can find them, even if it costs abit more it's worth it over that ancient core 2 duo.

10 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

look on ebay and see if you can find them, even if it costs abit more it's worth it over that ancient core 2 duo.

Okay thanks