Anything I should research for a job interview?

OopsThatIsMine

I have an interview for an apprentice IT technician at a school, is there anything I should pour the most research into or should I just brush up on what the components do and how they do it? 

its called the solar system because our sun is called sol

Maybe a little research about the institution itself, sometimes they ask annoying questions about their history and stuff.

Also just be very confident during the interview and they will hire you.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

I always research the company and try and figure out what they find important. I also like to find information on possible questions I might ask them in an interview. Honestly the question I got asked had little to do with the job itself but rather the typical interview questions like "what are your 3 greatest strengths and weaknesses". Or the "talk about a time you had to deal with conflict with another coworker and how you realoved it". I would honestly look up the generic interview questions and figure out what your response would be for the main ones. Also I would learn think about a way to show that you know something about their their school and show them that you are really interested in working thier. Well that's the interviewing basics I was fought by a good friend of mine. Helped me land my first job.