USB - C Networking between 2 PC's (Laptop - PC - Win10)

Title explains prettymuch all of this, apologies as this could be a quite stupid question.

I want to use my laptop to get internet to my PC, the ONLY connector I have at hand is USB-C. Both machines are using Windows 10 (Home ver, hopefully MS wont fuck me here).

I am unfamiliar with setting up this kind of system, I am only mostly sure no damage can occur with this type of connection, either no power is exchanged, or my laptop charges throug the PC.

I would like to know however, how to setup the laptops internet connection to be shared. And... if it can...

I am assumin that neither device needs specific HW for this to work, with the physical connection being possible, I am assuming this kind of thing to be a standard feature of USB-C.

This would be a major upgrade over sharing my phones 4G or Wifi through micro-USB, I believe that my current phone doesn't have the capability, nor the connector, to effectively share the 1GB connection it is capable of accessing in the premises.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

10 minutes ago, Zagna said:

USB-C to USB Data Transfer Cable for Mac and Windows - USB 3.0

That's one of the few ways to transfer data.

Unfortunately I don't have time to wait for a cable to ship, if I am unable to do this with a standard USB-C to USB-C cable, I will simply wait to aquire an internet cable. I also wouldn't want to buy such an expensive cable in the first place.

A USB-C to USB-C cable is all I have available at the moment.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Connectify Hotspot

use that app to share laptop internet through wifi.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w