10 nics not working?

Bmoney

System 1: Windows 10 7900x, Rampage extreme VI, 16ram, Networked in to a lan on a 1gig port and 10gig port plugged directly into server.

Server: Ubuntu 18.04 Dual Xeon X5430, 16GB ram, ASUS Aeorion  10GIG card directly into system 1, 1Gig port plugged into LAN.

1gbe ports are set to DHCP on my router in IP range of 192.168.1.1-100

The 10gbe ports are set manual one being 10.1.20.1 the other 10.1.20.2 default gateways pointed at each other and metric set 10 on the 10Gb conneciton and 1gig set to 20.

The connection last about exactly 5 seconds and repeatedly tries to identify network again. 

When both cards are on in the windows machine both cards stop working. I tried the 10gb port on my LAN and it will work that way(but obvious only 1gb)

I am straight up pulling my hair out I have tried different cards reinstall drivers, OSs, all cables at CAT 6A, disabled all firewalls.

If I try and ping the other machine I get destination host unreachable. Tracert only gets a ping back from itself. 

what is the subnet mask on the nics? What is the gateway? Set subnetmask to 255.255.255.0 and leave gateway blank. Im assuming link is up.

4 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

what is the subnet mask on the nics? What is the gateway? Set subnetmask to 255.255.255.0 and leave gateway blank. Im assuming link is up.

This. Don't set default gateway, if you are not accessing Internet over the interface.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

Nope that didn't work the subnet mask was already 255.255.255.0 I blanked the gateway restarted and nothing still.

50 minutes ago, Bmoney said:

Just keeps searching for network again every 5 seconds

screenshots of net config on both systems? Where is it searching? Can you ping? Is the link stable?

The link says its connected but it gets destination host unreachable. 

Which part of the config the IPv4 setting? Or actuall config setting like jumbo packets

I reinstalled the driver and set the IP and got a connection the transfer rate was only 3MB/s a second. Once I changed the Jumbo packet, RSS queues, transfer and recieve buffer. It tanks