should i get payday: the heist?

Snickerzz

its only 2$ wondering if i should get it, i know the AI is god awful and my friend wont buy it >:c but is it still playable with one person?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It isn't that fun just buy Payday 2 but for 2 dollars its not that bad

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

well, it's only 2 bucks, but only if you have frineds to play with.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

its only 2$ wondering if i should get it, i know the AI is god awful and my friend wont buy it >:c but is it still playable with one person?

It is fun.

I prefer it to 2.*

*Take this with a grain of salt, my opinions on 2 are totally based on this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_-Z_4RWLWk

It is playable with AI. Also, I spent 2€ on it like you entirely because it's a game where a silenced pistol is usefull.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

It is fun.

I prefer it to 2.*

*Take this with a grain of salt, my opinions on 2 are totally based on this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_-Z_4RWLWk

It is playable with AI. Also, I spent 2€ on it like you entirely because it's a game where a silenced pistol is usefull.

thats where my opinions are based :DD thats why im ont getting 2 :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I really didn't like the game when I played by myself, mainly the team AI was woeful, and you can't really order them, they just seem to follow you. In the bank robbery, you can't leaven them at the drill to defend it, and run and wipe the cameras as they follow you. You really need to play and communicate with other human players IMO