Cablemod Connectors not working in PSU

So I picked up a cablemod package for my EVGA SuperNova 1050G 2 months ago and finally went to install them. The CPU end works on the motherboard but won't plug into the PSU. Main reason for me buying the Cablemod cables was due to lost cables and upgrading to an i7-4960x. Please help @CableMod

15359182969878065356486521097249.jpg

15359183157024867901934292828370.jpg

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Did you make sure that the cables you bought are compatible with that model PSU?

Agreed. Additionally, did you pick up direct replacement cables or extensions?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I bought the package specifically meant for this PSU yessir. and All the other cables work when I use the original CPU cables. 

5 minutes ago, xXCraftyGamingXx said:

I bought the package specifically meant for this PSU yessir. and All the other cables work when I use the original CPU cables. 

As @Lurick said, did you buy the replacement cables or the extensions?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Picked up the replacements. I have every stock cable that I would need. None of these are "custom" I did get them from newegg so I could go to their customer support. 

3 minutes ago, xXCraftyGamingXx said:

Picked up the replacements. I have every stock cable that I would need. None of these are "custom" I did get them from newegg so I could go to their customer support. 

Hmmm, and they are labeled as the E-Series cables on the box?

Just want to be sure you didn't get something incorrect from Newegg by chance

Additionally, if you flip the cables so you plug the CPU side into the PSU, does it fit? Just guessing on that one, it shouldn't but I'm curious.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

On Newegg, I see two Cablemod E-series kits. Neither work with your PSU. 

Cablemod has two different E series cable kits. One for units made by Super Flower, one for Seasonic. 

:)

It is the E series kit...The rep I talked to said that this was the correct kit for my PSU...That's an issue to take up with newegg I guess. Thank you all for the help

6 minutes ago, seon123 said:

On Newegg, I see two Cablemod E-series kits. Neither work with your PSU. 

Cablemod has two different E series cable kits. One for units made by Super Flower, one for Seasonic. 

There is a third, the E-Series GS which does work with EVGA but the only two on Newegg I found are discontinued

https://cablemod.com/compatibility/

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

There is a third, the E-Series GS which does work with EVGA but the only two on Newegg I found are discontinued

https://cablemod.com/compatibility/

Meant that one was for the SF made EVGA units, and one was for the Seasonic made EVGA units. And I think the newer FSP units use the SF pinouts, unsure about the older ones, though. 

2 minutes ago, xXCraftyGamingXx said:

-snip-

Ah, looks like you get the E-Series for the G2/P2 which is different than the one you need =/

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

So will running the SATA, MOBO, and VGA connectors fry my computer? Can I just repin the connectors? 

5 minutes ago, xXCraftyGamingXx said:

15359193742622564984810118430321.jpg

That's the wrong one. For that to happen, EVGA had to be lazy and not unify the pinouts between their model lines, Cablemod has to name both cable series the "E-series), and the Newegg rep had to not be knowledgeable enough to know the difference between the two sets. 

@xXCraftyGamingXx the first gen "G" model (for the 1000w variant anyway) had proprietary connectors used on it I believe which is why we never looked into adding support for it, the kit you purchased does not support the PSU you have because of this PSU utilizing these different connectors at the PSU end. The newer G1+/G2/G3/P2/T2 series PSU's share the same pinouts and connectors now, but this old model did have differences.