New Razer Adaro series

Excon

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-adaro-stereos?src=pgm.81594800&utm_source=Razer_Social_Media&utm_medium=smlink_US_launch&utm_campaign=razer_adaro_series

Well I'm actually quite interested in this and  I can't wait to see Linus's video on them. They look nice and you could wear them in public and not look stupid. Pricing is also reasonable on them, depending on their quality.

Razer has always had terrible built quality from my experience and also, Razer as of sound quality have always been bad, so no, I wouldn't bet that they sound good.

They look good, but they're just headphones that people will buy to raise their swag-o-meter.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Razer has always had terrible built quality from my experience and also, Razer as of sound quality have always been bad, so no, I wouldn't bet that they sound good.

They look good, but they're just headphones that people will buy to raise their swag-o-meter.

i own Razer Megalodon and they feel great they don't give any pressure on ears they are very light. as for sound quality i cannot say much since i haven't tested any higher tier headphones but i don't have anything to blame good bass and all. It came with carrying case that i use every time i take them off, so they won't broke atleast because i would smash them on my wood desk :P (I have had Razer banshee before that was probably the worst headset you can buy if we won't count the massive ear cup size, mic started buzzing in probably 2,5 Months and didn't work after half year, had to RMA but customer service was great)

i7-4770k, Asus maximus vi hero, Swiftech h220, GTX 780 DCUII, Corsair RM 850w, Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb, WD Black 1Tb, NZXT Hue, Asus DRW-24F1st