This game is really good ( review )

This game is really underrated let me make this clear, 

I am by all means not a pokemon fan in fact I actually hate pokemon. I’ve played there newest games, the trading card games, the old games. I just plainly don’t like it, matter of fact I hate it. 

But then I came across this game for the gameboy advance called “Pokemon Emerald” And let me put this clear, in my top ehh 10 games this is easily the 2nd most favorite game I have in my collection. ( 1st is Doom 2016 Reboot ) Its open world now yes most pokemon games are open world but the way its displayed on the screen yes you feel nostalgia but its just beautiful, the textures, the details everything its right on point on a 2d open world flat game. Its wonderful. 

From where text is displayed on the screen too the wonderful mountains you must climb and the pokemon you must catch. Theres even a good amount of story in there too. It pushes you to drive forward with game to beat everyone. And the majority of the Pokemon games beside that specific one are black and white so its not as nice but still there story, the pokemon its just not the same. I’ve gotten the game about ehh 2 days ago and i’ve been playing it a ton. I have it on my ds lite ( it can take gameboy advance cartridges ). I honestly recommend this game especially considering the fact that I don’t even like pokemon! 

My current code projects

--------------------------------

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

------------------------------

• My dreadful receiver ( a capacitor blew ) 
  • working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

If you want any software made, or stuff to be repaired give me an email! 
    mike.fernandez5138699@gmail.com

Didn't read, just put the name of the game to the topic, and consider using enter a little more often.