Realm Royale Closes after start up

ItsBlck

So, I've been researching this on the internet and found that after some windows insider builds Easy Anti Cheat, does not support that build. I have tried every tutorial on youtube but none of them works. Any help would be appreciated!

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy. 

Update

Now I realized on the latest windows build even Paladins doesn't work I mean WHAT THE FUCK  I'm so angry!  

Now I have to roll back so I am rolling back to what ever build they have for me.  Hopefully this helps my situation. 

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

1) why did you post this twice?

2) what does this have to do with the title?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 hour ago, Sauron said:

1) why did you post this twice?

2) what does this have to do with the title?

Basically the reason why it has something to do with the title is that windows insider is causing the game to crash on start up and I am not too sure on how to fix it 

Also I posted twice,  once in windows section since I thought some People  could help me there as well,  since not everyone browsing through this section knows this stuff. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

54 minutes ago, ItsBlck said:

Basically the reason why it has something to do with the title is that windows insider is causing the game to crash on start up and I am not too sure on how to fix it 

Also I posted twice,  once in windows section since I thought some People  could help me there as well,  since not everyone browsing through this section knows this stuff. 

There's not much you can do if the insider build breaks a game, try running it in compatibility mode - other than that, if you're worried about bugs don't participate in the insider program.

Also, don't post twice - even if it may fit different subforums. Pick one and post there.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*