Windows Update Screws Easy Anti Cheat

ItsBlck

So, I'm in windows insider, because I thought that'll be a good idea but now I completely regret it. Is there any way to force install an older version of windows? Like downgrading a particular insider build back to the official releases of windows? Not rollbacks since the last update that worked with EAC was over a month ago so it is deleted from my system. Thanks for any replies!

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy. 

I have decided to roll back to a random build Microsoft said since now I can't even play Paladins! Microsoft better release that windows 10 fall 2018 update soon. 

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy. 

You can roll back to the previous build that you had installed, as you did.

If that was the official release of Windows 10, then that is what you'll get back to. If you are back to the official release, you can leave the Insider Preview program by opting out of it (else it will redownload it as you went back in time, and the flag might be enabled, so just double check).

If your previous build that you restored to is still an Insider build, then you can go in the Insider options, hit "Stop Insider Preview", and select "Pause", waiting for the following build to be released.

I would strongly suggest to do a detail report in the Feedback hub on your issue, so that your bring it to MS attention, and hopefully be fixed in the following Insider build, or before the official version is released.