What should I do with multiple bent pins on motherboard

My friend was building his first computer and when he powered it up, the fans spun but there was no display output, and there was no beep from the motherboard speaker. We were taking a look at it, and it turns out there are at least 4 bent pins in the motherboard socket. None of them seem completely broken, but they are certainly bent. Would this be a really difficult/impossible repair, or could we attempt it ourselves and have a chance of making it work? Also, do you think Gigabyte would accept an RMA for bent pins? It's an H110M-A that only cost about $50, so an expensive repair wouldn't be worth it. Thanks!

Spoiler

20180824_113020.thumb.jpg.bf8ed27b5fa0914ecd27eb1bbaf1ff2c.jpg

20180824_110723.thumb.jpg.fef5232da1b98cfb2411a16b608ed1ff.jpg

Tech, engineering, gaming and promoting the metric system. These are my things.

Lover of Linux.

Currently rocking a ThinkPad L13 laptop tricked out with an i7, running Windows 10.
PC Specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6700
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070
Motherboard: Asus Z170 A
RAM: Corsair Vengence 16GB

I've repaired many boards with bent pins, gotten them all to work.

Your goal is to get the point of each pin to where it is supposed to be in the grid of pins. It may reflect light differently, but as long as the tip is where it is supposed to be, you should be good.

I straightened mine with multimeter probes, I've done it with thumbtacks and even a toothpick before

Make sure you take your time, I've burned out many motherboards because I rushed it. Try using a variety of different tools to see which one works best for you, and make sure you don't bend more pins while fixing the motherboard. 

Patience is key.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones