Looking for used parts and can't find great deals on eBay, craigslist people are pissing me off cause they think their pc is actually worth more than the price of new parts, and I don't know of other places to buy parts. Help? I'm American btw

5 minutes ago, patrickkayak said:

Looking for used parts and can't find great deals on eBay, craigslist people are pissing me off cause they think their pc is actually worth more than the price of new parts, and I don't know of other places to buy parts. Help? I'm American btw

arstechnica.com

also, there is a section here...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Keep checking ebay,

this forum has a classifieds section, 

I couldn't find the website, but there are some websites that sell used or old PC hardware for very cheap prices because they have a lot of them. RandomGaminginHD on youtube made a video about it, but I couldn't find the video where he shows off the website. 

Just now, seoz said:

Try the classifieds category on this forum.

Need to have 100(?) posts to access it.

15 minutes ago, patrickkayak said:

craigslist people are pissing me off cause they think their pc is actually worth more than the price of new parts

Saw someone list a 7700k + GTX1080 (ti?) system on Gumtree for $4000 AUD. I fired up PCPartPicker and put in all the parts they had listed including peripherals, and brand new would have cost about $3k AUD, and that was the same story with a Z370 board and 8700k instead.
Just checked now to see if I could find it again and it has been taken down. I sure hope no-one bought it.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450