Logitech g903 lightspeed wired/wireless

Rozga123

So im thinking about buying the g903.I know it can  work both wired and wireless. I was wondering could i use it both ways, meaning could i  keep the mouse receiver plugged in my pc, and keep the cable on my desk to plug into the mouse and use it wired when the battery is getting low. If not, can someone explained how it should be used. Thanks, and sorry for my stupidity,never owned one before.

That's actually exactly how its supposed to be used. You use it wireless most fo the time but wired when the battery gets low

20 minutes ago, Sombra said:

That's actually exactly how its supposed to be used. You use it wireless most fo the time but wired when the battery gets low

Ok thanks, just wanted to make sure before buying.

Just purchased it the other week. This is pretty much how I use it. But the battery lasts surprisingly long, so often I just charge it overnight while I'm not at my PC every few days. 

Personally, I've found the wireless a bit buggy at times (not responsive for short bursts of time etc), and so end up using the cable for a few minutes anyway.

Just to confirm what others have said, I have the receiver plugged into the passthrough on my keyboard and keep the cable for when it needs to be charged.

The other way it can be used is plugging the receiver into the USB adapter that comes in the box that then plugs into the micro USB cable essentially using the cable as an extension so that the receiver remains close to the mouse, but doing so this way means you have to take the USB adapter off the cable when you want to charge the mouse. This is why it is so useful having a USB pass through on your keyboard. You can keep the receiver plugged into the keyboard so it is close to the mouse and have the charging cable available to quickly plug in to charge. Although realistically the latency difference will be negligible so plugging it into your PC should work great

7 hours ago, Enstage said:

Personally, I've found the wireless a bit buggy at times (not responsive for short bursts of time etc), and so end up using the cable for a few minutes anyway.

You should RMA it, sounds broken, I'm coming up to 2 years with my G900 and it has been perfect the whole time. Professional gamers use these mice at lans where wireless interference is high and experience no issues, so you can be sure that there is something not right either with your mouse or your setup that is causing the wireless issues

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues