Ask a German (almost) everything

Tataffe

What's your first thought when thinking about the Netherlands?

Be honest here, what I find is that more and more people think of Germany as that eastern "part" of the same people, Germans are very similar, which I agree on.

Don't get me wrong here, lots of people still are a bit angry because of WW2 but that's to be expected, we have angry Indonesians hating us for colonising their place not too long ago.

Answered before.

Meine güte ein deutscher im Forum von einem Kanadischen Youtuber, Grüße aus NRW

Klar, warum nicht :) Gruß aus BW

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Also. How do you feel about what your government is doing in regarding to the economic situation in EU? Woukd you rather it keeps doing whst it is now, or have it focus on maintaining German economic status and its industry?

Also, how do you feel about all the immigrants from former yugoslav republics?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Answered before.

Klar, warum nicht :) Gruß aus BW

I mean first thought, I've never been to America, yet I have a thought about how they are, same probably goes for you.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Is 'masterrace' really a bad word over there?

Isn't it generally? We have no RL use for it.

Also. How do you feel about what your government is doing in regarding to the economic situation in EU? Woukd you rather it keeps doing whst it is now, or have it focus on maintaining German economic status and its industry?

Also, how do you feel about all the immigrants from former yugoslav republics?

I'm not really into European politics, but I approve of everything that affects our country positively. I don't really see a reason to help other countrys out of their self-made problems as long as it's to prevent negative effects on ours.

The problem in Germany (not only with immigrants from ex-yugoslav countries) is that we currently mainly attract less-educated low-wage workers, who are in danger of being in need of social welfare soon. High-educated workers (e.g. indian IT experts) prefer to go to countries where the taxes on high incomes are less. This is a problem, because our social welfare system is quite generous and has to be paid for, too.

I mean first thought, I've never been to America, yet I have a thought about how they are, same probably goes for you.

I've been to the US.

why do you guys dig holes in beaches?

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Why do you say Naturwissenschaften instead of a variation of science? 

Naturwissenschaften = Natural Sciences, Science = Wissenschaft. I don't know how the term science evolved, but texts tend to become about 10 % longer during a translation from English to German.

What is your opinion on Otto Von Bismark?

I don't really have one, I'm not really into history.

whats your opinion on Frankfuhrters? and Berliners? 

where in germany do you come from?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

do you mind if i do a "ask an italian everything" post? lol

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

whats your opinion on Frankfuhrters? and Berliners? 

where in germany do you come from?

Assuming that you mean sausages and doughnuts (male citizens of Frankfurt and Berlin are also called "Frankfurter" and "Berliner", just like I am a "Stuttgarter"), both are great! :)

I live in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg.

do you mind if i do a "ask an italian everything" post? lol

Go ahead, it's fun :D

What is your favorite German Audio product maker (Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser etc.) and what is your favorite overall German company :)

Love your quality btw! :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

What is your favorite German Audio product maker (Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser etc.) and what is your favorite overall German company :)

Love your quality btw! :)

Thanks! :)

I have Sennheiser in-ear-headphones, but for gaming I use Logitech at the moment. Never had Beyerdynamic, but I'm not such an audiophile.

My favorite German company ... Crytek, Lufthansa, Volkswagen, Zeiss to name some of them.

Is it true German vegetarians are still impelled to eat sausage?

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Do German women really dress like those in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTRbB3hgmik

sausage dress and viking dress + more

Also, do all German children learn the songs in that video???

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

hhaha i might do a "ask a slovenian" then :P might be awesome 

Beyerdynamic and Zeiss are german? haha. So friggin many companies in tech are from germany, and i know of non of them that they are. xD

Do German women really dress like those in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTRbB3hgmik

sausage dress and viking dress + more

Also, do all German children learn the songs in that video???

There's a miserable company in germany called GEMA, which aims to protect copyright content online. They mainly block Youtube videos with music in them. This one for example. :D(i don't have a vpm, don't judge me)

who cares...

There's a miserable company in germany called GEMA, which aims to protect copyright content online. They mainly block Youtube videos with music in them. This one for example. :D(i don't have a vpm, don't judge me)

Proxtube

Proxtube

i allways used hidemyass.com or sth. stupid like that. but it allways crapped out on YT vids. :D

who cares...

I don't really have one, I'm not really into history.

A key Prussian figure in German Unification. I studied it in college. Forgot most of it now.

We sunk your battleship named after him. u mad, germenz?

Is it true that german engineers shoot themsellves if they screw up?

Yes because guns aren't illegal here. ^^

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

Beyerdynamic and Zeiss are german? haha. So friggin many companies in tech are from germany, and i know of non of them that they are. xD

I think this GEMO outfit is more concerned about the subject matter, German lawmakers seem HYPER sensitive when it comes to mentions of Hitler, even when making fun of him.  They seem to want all referenced scrubbed from the internet.

but srsly, find a working proxy site and watch it so you all can comment.  It shows Mel Brooks version of German garb for women.

From what i hear the germans are very efficient people, do you see your self as an efficient person at all? Have any examples of this at all ? 

Title says it. I will try to answer your questions as good as I possibly can, as long as they're not to personal.

What is your favorite food that you would think that most people find is revolting.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).