float plane missing

longislandman99

Your account doesn't seem to have Floatplane active on it, be sure to visit this link for some official support (or maybe the troubleshooter can fix the issue):

https://linustechtips.com/main/index.php?app=floatplane&module=support&controller=wizard

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What is float plane?  I signed up like 2 months ago and today it asks to confirm my email.  Which I did.  I went to the website and it ask if I would like a basic subscription for $3.00 a month and says nothing else.

I'm not about to give someone $3.00 a month until I know what I'm purchasing. You need to provide at least the very basic information on what you want the $3.00 for.

Michael Summers

CaseObsidian 900D  MOBORampage IV Extreme CPU:  i7-4960X Ivy Bridge-E 3.6GHz  RAM:: Vengeance Pro 32GB  Boot : RAID 0  840 Pro  512GB  Data:  RAID 10 WD Red  2TB PS: Corsair : AX1200 GPU:  ASUS  GTX-780 Ti

Birthday Gift from my wife - She made me order it and built it :-)

11 minutes ago, Gofer01 said:

What is float plane?  I signed up like 2 months ago and today it asks to confirm my email.  Which I did.  I went to the website and it ask if I would like a basic subscription for $3.00 a month and says nothing else.

I'm not about to give someone $3.00 a month until I know what I'm purchasing. You need to provide at least the very basic information on what you want the $3.00 for.

I'm not on the Floatplane team, but that is a fair point. It is described on the forum page for it, but at the moment the floatplane site is in alpha, so I expect they are still working on aspects like that.

HTTP/2 203

Thanks for the info

Michael Summers

CaseObsidian 900D  MOBORampage IV Extreme CPU:  i7-4960X Ivy Bridge-E 3.6GHz  RAM:: Vengeance Pro 32GB  Boot : RAID 0  840 Pro  512GB  Data:  RAID 10 WD Red  2TB PS: Corsair : AX1200 GPU:  ASUS  GTX-780 Ti

Birthday Gift from my wife - She made me order it and built it :-)

They are charging $3.00 a month/channel.  Last I looked they only had 3 channels - Linus tech tips, BitWit, and Tech Deals.  If you wanted to watch all of them you would have to pay $9.

11 hours ago, Gofer01 said:

Its really annoying how the actual site is made. Splash screen is fancy, but had no info about whats inside or what site is about all together. The actual splash screen was shows year(s) ago and it would have needed info. But I guess FPM (Floatplane Media) has decided to keep things quiet until site is ready to at least try to limit support requests they get.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv