To those in Colorado,

Assassin

Really? I live in Colorado and think that is a little offensive. 

So do I. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

So do I. 

I might me a little oversensitive to this but it seems the rest of the nation is looking down at us. How do you feel about this?

I might me a little oversensitive to this but it seems the rest of the nation is looking down at us. How do you feel about this?

I am just admiring the utter absurdity of the situation.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Eh. I used to live in Washington before pot was legalized. I'd just say lighten up although I get where you're coming from.

You are probably right.

Eh. I used to live in Washington before pot was legalized. I'd just say lighten up although I get where you're coming from.

washington state? its pretty there  :wub:  when was it legalized there? xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Yeah, very pretty. My family and I got the you-know-what out of there when crime started really getting out of hand, and it was getting BAD. And I know that things could be worse, but one of the houses down the street got broken into and and we lived in a relatively nice neighborhood. But back to your question, I think it was late 2012 to early 2013 I THINK. Don't qoute me on that. I have no concept of time.

oh ;c atleast you got out of there before anything happened

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Bah!  we can do better

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zO9leUeBXLqw.k-yiYqlFW6nA

and

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24818592/colorado-marijuana-shops-planning-open-new-years-day 

much more complete.

Only hours away. . . . so happy about my state.

Intel Core i5 2400 - Corsair Vengeance 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24 - four strips) - ASUS P8Z68-V LE - GeForce GTX 660 Ti (MSI Power Edition) - 60GB Corsair Force 3 Boot drive with 2.5TB in a random nightmare of a configuration

Good.

It was always borderline mentally retarded to treat pot on par with a /real/ drug like cocaine and ruining peoples lives by throwing them in jail ON YOUR DIME. All weed does is make you happy and hungry, the medical benefits are a plus. Cigarettes and booze is perfectly legal and has been for a long time and yet those will actually kill you. Not a single medical benefit and chance of death yet was ok by society. While smoking weed somehow made you the worst scum of society, I'm glad people are finally getting away from the government fear mongering state and thinking for themselves.

Think of it this way, the money is now used by the state to fund roads and schools instead of ruining someone's life with a stupid criminal charge. Now for the rest of the country to play catch up. This would make smuggling from Mexico less of an issue and also have funds used for something that's actually productive.

Though the media hype and general stupidity isn't going to help anything.

420 blaze it colorado

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Congratz collorado! 

Interested in Business and Technology