Who do you want for Smash Ultimate?

Xanthe_2871

wow! Smash Brothers ultimate is turning out to be quite the game. Depending on how you count the characters, Echoes and whatnot, there are approximately 70 characters in the game right now. Despite that, Nintendo has already hinted that one or two more characters will be announced between the most recent Direct Wow! Smash Brothers ultimate is turning out to be quite the game. Depending on how you count the characters, echoes and whatnot, there are approximately 70 characters in the game right now. Just bite that, Nintendo has already hinted that one or two more characters will be announced between the most recent direct and the game launching in December. Additionally, we can expect will get another 5 to 7 characters as DLC, because that's an easy money maker and there's really no reason they wouldn't.

I'm curious, who would you like to see as the next Challenger for the game? I can think of many, if I could have any I would want Master Chief from Halo but I understand that's incredibly unlikely. Even though Microsoft actually said in a tweet they would be open to that idea, I see no reason Nintendo ever would. That said, more in the realm of possibility I would love to see:

• Ken (Echo of Ryu)
  • Cosmic Spirit Rosalina (Echo of Rosalina)
  • Ancient Minister (A new fighter, not an echo per se, but with many characteristics of R.O.B. This is the head guy of the R.O.B.s in the Subspace Emissary of Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and as far as I know this would also be the only Smash Brothers fighter which originated as a character in Smash Brothers and not from another franchise)

So, what do you guys want?

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

24 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

should make the soldier a playable character

why not the whole tf2 crew? I need me that medic and pyro

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Samus Aran in a sexy outfit.

Or the Tokyo Mirage Cast.

Oh wait, that's mean, isn't it??

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Broly

Vergil DMC4SE

Kenshiro Fist of The North Star

Guts Berserk

Orochimaru

Yujiro Hanma

Alucard

Blue Ranger

Karthus

Rooby Roo and Raggy

Jesus

Satan and

Cliff Hanger (good luck killing him...) from between the lions =_=

Bolivia.

On 8/12/2018 at 10:38 PM, Xanthe_2871 said:

I'm curious, who would you like to see as the next Challenger for the game? I can think of many, if I could have any I would want Master Chief from Halo but I understand that's incredibly unlikely. Even though Microsoft actually said in a tweet they would be open to that idea, I see no reason Nintendo ever would.

So, what do you guys want?

Ezio from AC