Small Bezel 1080p Monitor

Mac

I'm looking for a new monitor to buy in the new year, found one so far, LG 23EA63V

http://www.ebuyer.com/466118-23ea63v-23-ips-led-1920-1080-vga-dvi-hdmi-black-23ea63v

I'm looking for one with the smallest bezel possible for around that price range (£140)

Hopefully be buying the second one a few months after the first.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Look's pretty good, what do you plan on using it for

Diamond 5 in League :)

Acer H236HLbid.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Be aware, its a lie.

The bezel may be thin but there is a black gap between the image and the bezel they don't tell you about.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Look's pretty good, what do you plan on using it for

Planning on getting two on the wall side by side as close as I can get them. I just need them for monitoring more pages at once.

Acer H236HLbid.

This. Not fully no bezel, though. There is a black line. But it's still usable.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Be aware, its a lie.

The bezel may be thin but there is a black gap between the image and the bezel they don't tell you about.

Just looked for a review on that monitor, it has the gap  :unsure:

This. Not fully no bezel, though. There is a black line. But it's still usable.

I'll take a look, but doesn't the black gap get rid of the point of having a thin bezel?

Just looked for a review on that monitor, it has the gap  :unsure:

I'll take a look, but doesn't the black gap get rid of the point of having a thin bezel?

Yes it does.  Its a marketing trick.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Acer H236HLbid.

They're about £50 more expensive here in the UK

There is an AOC thin bezel one too, they're all good, Asus, LG, Acer, and AOC all have thin bezel 1080p monitors. You can't go wrong.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

this post was an accident delete me!

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Does it actually go all the way to the end of the screen?

almost the bezel is between 1/4 and 1/2 an inch long

-Linus Sebastian

the aoc moniter im using right now has almost no bezel and great color density for the price i would recommend it to anyone - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824160167

What a sexy monitor. Is it glossy?

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

What a sexy monitor. Is it glossy

no not really, actually on the back the area around the io is glossy but the rest is brushed aluminum

-Linus Sebastian

My monitor is nice, but again (like most) the image stops about 1cm from the actual edge of the monitor.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Gotta reccomend the Dell S2240M or the S2340M. Very nice looking and sharp displays for the price. I have the S2240M and my friend has the S2340M. We both game on these panels and we have no input lag or ghosting whatsoever. Bezel is very small and the monitor does not take up a lot of space at all.The only thing is they are glossy panels so expect a lot of fingerprints (But why tf would someone touch their monitor screen with their fingers?)

Life.exe is missing