windows 10 host can't have any vm working

I have a ryzen 7 1700 cpu with a b350 board. I can't get any virtual machine working. I am a computer science student and a computer tinker as well. I have virtualization enabled in the bio and with virtual box an attempt of installing parrot os and now kali linux is unsuccessful. Alright so both operating systems boot and I have no issue reaching the main menu (where you choose live mode, installer, or etc) But if I try parrot os's the installer I will get rcu_sched kthread starved for jiffies, or something about spectre v2 mitigation, and after trying a few times of trying again I just get a black screen (same with installer). Now parrot os just gives me a black screen after option is selected. Kali os gives me this after awhile of hanging (selected the installer) picture below. Any help advice or anything would be greatly appreciated as I would love to run a ubuntu vm for maybe a website or something (not a fully thoughtout idea).

07e332440581af2f9c5fb62285935e48.png

Not really sure, sounds like options in VirtualBox, you can try VMWare.

But I just wanted to say that you an get Kali Linux from the Store app, and run Kali Linux natively in Windows (same for OpenSUSE, SUSE Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, and soon Fedora). https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9PKR34TNCV07 

Just enable this box, before:

Capture.PNG.ff732c078870a354a78cb125180bc39f.PNG